END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Former FBI bigwig reveals shocking truth on Hillary cover-up

Go down

Former FBI bigwig reveals shocking truth on Hillary cover-up Empty Former FBI bigwig reveals shocking truth on Hillary cover-up

Post by Harry Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:45 pm

Former FBI bigwig reveals shocking truth on Hillary cover-up

March 23, 2018

by Walter W. Murray, reporter
A former high-ranking official at the FBI has come clean – and what he just revealed will lead to a whole new set of “LOCK HER UP!” chants.
James Kallstrom, a former assistant director at the agency and a hero of the 1980s mafia busts that took down some of the nation’s biggest criminal syndicates, said former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton had protection at the highest levels of the federal government.
Sponsored: Attention Patriotic Americans (open now)
“I think we have ample facts revealed to us during this last year and a half that high-ranking people throughout government – not just the FBI, high-ranking people – had a plot to not have Hillary Clinton, y’know, indicted,” Kallstrom told Maria Bartiromo on Fox News.
He also said the John Brennan, who was CIA chief at the time under President Barack Obama, was part of the plan to promote Clinton while working against Donald Trump.
“My sources tell me [Brennan] was leaking almost weekly or daily, and he was taking that bunch of phony crap supposedly from Russia, and peddling that through the Congress and the media, he was one of the active people. I’ve known him a long time and I think he’s involved, and quite frankly, I think it goes right to the top, quite frankly.”
He didn’t back down when Bartiromo asked if “to the top” meant President Barack Obama.

Sponsored: THIS drink caused a testosterone-killing epidemic (are you at risk?)
“It goes right to the top, and it involves that whole strategy,” he confirmed.
Kallstrom’s interview is one of the most shocking examples yet of the Deep State working undercover and behind the scenes.
Here, according to him, we have both a sitting U.S. president and the head of the CIA – the leader of the nation’s most elite intelligence apparatus – working to promote Clinton.
That’s not just undermining a political rival.
The kill switch that destroys any cancer cell [sponsored]
That’s undermining the very nature of American democracy!
Kallstrom said the fact that they were so sure of victory in 2016 meant they were just as certain the plot would never see the light of day, since the incoming Clinton administration could bury all evidence.
Instead, Clinton lost to President Donald Trump, but that hasn’t stopped the Deep State.
Kallstrom said text messages from the FBI’s Peter Stzrok clearly show that going after Trump was their “backup plan to basically frame Donald Trump” after the Clinton investigation was spiked.
Sponsored: Tired? Is THIS on your nightstand?
As a result, he called the Robert Mueller probe into supposed collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign “a total phony.”
Kallstrom has warned before that Clinton was being protect from above – and he also warned that the hard-working agents devoted to law and order are absolutely livid over it.
They spent months doing exactly what they were supposed to – building a case, by the book – only to get undermined by the Obama administration, like in 2015 when Obama himself had the nerve to announce on TV that the Clinton emails weren’t a security issue.
“I know some of the agents,” Kallstrom said at the time, according to The Daily Beast. “I know some of the supervisors and I know the senior staff. And they’re P.O.’d, I mean no question. This is like someone driving another nail in the coffin of the criminal justice system.”
Sponsored: Why is Hillary hiding this private White House meeting?
He warned that the agents “won’t take that sitting down” — an implication that they will continue to seek justice.
Hopefully it ends with Hillary behind bars…. soon!
— Walter W. Murray is a reporter for The Horn News. He is an outspoken conservative and a survival expert, and is the author of “America’s Final Warning.”

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum