END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Ben Shapiro DESTROYS David Hogg in just 3 tweets

Go down

Ben Shapiro DESTROYS David Hogg in just 3 tweets Empty Ben Shapiro DESTROYS David Hogg in just 3 tweets

Post by Harry Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:21 pm

Ben Shapiro DESTROYS David Hogg in just 3 tweets

March 30, 2018

On Wednesday, The Daily Wire Editor-in-Chief Ben Shapiro shared his opinion on the very public feud between Fox News star Laura Ingraham and Parkland school activist David Hogg — and what he said left liberals reeling.
After receiving an overwhelming amount of backlash from judgmental liberals, Ingraham apologized for mocking Hogg after he was rejected by four different California colleges.
Shapiro tweeted out following her apologies that he was “looking forward” to seeing Hogg apologize for his “viciousness” towards those who did not share the same opinions as him.
Only a Few Christians Know THIS Bible Fact [sponsored]
On Wednesday morning, Ingraham shared a controversial article about Hogg being rejected from multiple schools, and after she offered a sincere apology Hogg responded with a conceded rejection of outreach attempt.
“I 100% agree an apology in an effort just to save your advertisers is not enough. I will only accept your apology only if you denounce the way your network has treated my friends and I in this fight. It’s time to love thy neighbor, not mudsling at children,” he said.

Shapiro, who entered the political realm in his teens just like Hogg, responded to Hogg’s tweets by pointing out his vicious attacks on his Republican enemies.
Are you eating enough chicken salad to keep your blood pressure healthy? [sponsored]

Even if Americans do disagree with Ingraham’s admittedly poor choice to mock Hogg, supporters say she does not deserve the hatred she has endured.
Men: why you should NEVER take a sip of this beverage [sponsored]
Why has the mainstream media ignored Hogg’s vicious attacks, but has shined a light on Ingraham’s one mistake?
Shapiro points out that he knows first hand how it feels to be taking “slings and arrows” when you first join a political realm, but that is par for the course.
Hogg recently appeared on CNN and commentator Alisyn Camerota asked if he would like to apologize for his “unnecessarily provocative” attack of Rubio.
He responded by saying he didn’t go far enough.
Sponsored: If you STAND for our National Anthem, read THIS
Not much of an apology!
–The Horn editorial team

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down