END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

PSALM OF A SAVED SINNER

Go down

PSALM OF A SAVED SINNER Empty PSALM OF A SAVED SINNER

Post by Harry Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:10 pm

Psalm of a saved sinner

Father God I cry out to you in repentance for my shallowness and doubt.

I ask you to forgive me for not standing on your word and your promises.

For if I will just take the time to look back over the years that have passed

I can easily remember just how far that I have come and of all of the answered

Prayers that have changed my life and my direction.

For I have truly seen your awesome glory as it radiates through my fellow believers.

Observing with my mind’s eye the magnificence of your power and ability though them.

Watching with awe as you touch each kindred soul bringing back direction to those who were lost

And beholding your creativity as it unfolds through each human design and all earthly creation.

I have tasted the sweetness of your love as it has poured down on me in immeasurable

Torrents and have so many times realized that I nor else anyone deserves such a love.

The bitterness of the enemy has been diluted or totally washed away at times even though

On many, many occasions I have sampled the wrong fruit and have foolishly expected immunity.

I have felt your miraculous healing power surge through my own soul and body

But even more striking than that is to feel your divine strength radiating out from others.

You have touched my mind, body, and soul with your grace, mercy, and forgiveness that

Of which I cannot measure nor express simply in words, within myself or to others.

The smell of a new day has lingered in my being and has supernaturally lifted my spirits

When everything else around me has had the odor of defeat and the rank of surrender.

The scent of your holiness can be perceived anywhere and everywhere as I travel and travail

In this world and refuse to let the stench of the enemy cloud my senses and my direction.

I have heard your quiet voice at times when I’ve finally turned off the world and humbled myself.

Listening to your words, enamored in your merciful teaching, and straining to hear every blessed

Exhortation and instruction, for hearing your voice is more important to me now than ever before.

The melody of your being rings in my ears and causes me to sing out for joy and with thankfulness.

Author: TOM DIFRANCESCA III

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum