END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

HUGE! Sean Hannity drops Comey BOMBSHELL (stunning!)

Go down

HUGE! Sean Hannity drops Comey BOMBSHELL (stunning!) Empty HUGE! Sean Hannity drops Comey BOMBSHELL (stunning!)

Post by Harry Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:10 am

HUGE! Sean Hannity drops Comey BOMBSHELL (stunning!)

April 12, 2018

Former disgraced FBI Director James Comey is ready to cash in. Comey has recently begun a whirlwind publicity tour to push his soon-to-be bestselling book, “A Higher Loyalty”. But one person isn’t buying it.
In an upcoming interview on ABC News, Comey called President Donald Trump a “mob boss” – and the accusation caused Fox News star Sean Hannity to go nuclear on Wednesday night’s show.
Sponsored: The real reason Hillary “disappeared” on election night?
“Shouldn’t Comey know better than to make a comparison like that?” Hannity asked. He then reminder viewers what a real mob boss looks like – Al Capone, “Lucky” Luciano, and John Gotti.
Murderers. Pimps. Smugglers. Racketeers.
“Mr. Comey, are you really going to compare the sitting president of the United States to a mob boss just to make money?” Hannity asked. “Why are you doing this?”
Going on the offensive, Hannity then revealed what he called a “Deep State Crime Family” that he claimed is out to sabotage Trump.
Crazy hand movement erases joint stiffness [sponsored]

In a page straight from Comey’s book, Hannity used the next 10 minutes of his opening monologue to turn the anti-Trump accusations on their head.
Hannity pointed out that Hillary and Bill Clinton’s “Crime Family” as a mob-like gang that committed illegal acts for decades… and got away with hundreds of millions of dollars thanks to their government connections while under Comey’s watch.
The Fox News star wasn’t done.
Citing “zero evidence of collusion”, Hannity said the anti-Trump “witch hunt” goes much deeper. He said it started with Comey and Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s own crime families. Hannity pointed out that Mueller’s career had its own fair share of scandals, and his special counsel is filled with anti-Trump liberals and “not one Trump supporter.”
MUST SEE: Watch this Army Vet DESTROY scientist’s argument [sponsored]
Hannity then turned on Comey himself. The Fox News anchor said if Comery “loves” the phrase “crime family” so much, it’s only fair to use it on him.
Nearing the end of the blistering segment, Hannity went on to list every scandalous appointee and connection Comey had — and then called out the controversial former FBI director directly.
“I say to Comey: I’ll make you an offer you can’t refuse,” Hannity said. “Come on this show. You get the whole hour, I’m on 570 radio stations with 14-15 million listeners. Promote your book! And I’ll ask you tough, fair questions the American people deserve answered.”
Think Comey will answer the challenge?
Sponsored: A doctor’s prized diabetes recipes…

Watch Hannity’s stunning monologue here.

https://youtu.be/WR4cwAqkZqo

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum