END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Harvard law legend drops stunning Mueller probe reveal

Go down

Harvard law legend drops stunning Mueller probe reveal Empty Harvard law legend drops stunning Mueller probe reveal

Post by Harry Fri May 04, 2018 12:35 pm

Harvard law legend drops stunning Mueller probe reveal

May 4, 2018

Harvard scholar Alan Dershowitz made a shocking revelation regarding Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe into President Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign contributions.
As Dershowitz points out, lawyers and civil libertarians have been investigating Trump for over a year — and have failed to find one shred of evidence of criminal wrongdoing.
“I do not trust the government. I do not trust judges. I do not trust prosecutors when they are zealously seeking to go after a particular target, in this case Donald Trump,” the lawyer stated on MSNBC.
Sponsored: Which pain reliever does this airline pilot use to stay on schedule?
You can watch Dershowitz’ stunning interview here —

https://youtu.be/F7kNa_5zVDY

As noted by Dershowitz, “Nobody would have been going after [Trump’s lawyer] Michael Cohen if he weren’t Donald Trump’s lawyer. That’s the reality.”

Critics of Mueller’s probe have raised the question several times over whether or not it was appropriate to raid Cohen’s office and home.
Add THIS to your coffee to cure Alzheimer’s [sponsored]
Many Americans feel as though Mueller has his target — the president — and will seek out any evidence that he believes will destroy him. And Mueller had hoped Cohen would supply that evidence, according to Dershowitz.
“People don’t investigate campaign contribution lapses or campaign rule violations generally about people who aren’t in the public life, and I just worry that when you have somebody with a target on his or her back – whether it is Hillary Clinton who could have been elected and had the same thing happen to her, or Donald Trump that civil libertarians ought to express concern.”
Our government’s so-called “Deep State” leaders do not want Trump in office, and the Harvard law professor says they have violated the president’s rights trying to get him out.
“I don’t want to live in the surveillance state,” he continued. “I want to do everything in my power no matter who the target is to prevent this from occurring,” said Dershowitz.
Sponsored: Believers – I hope you get this message…
“It was Lavrentiy Beria who told Stalin, ‘Show me the man, and I’ll find your crime.’ You can go through the federal criminal code and find crimes that virtually any businessman, any politician has committed,” Dershowitz stated. “It is so easy to get a warrant. It is so easy to persuade a judge to give you a wiretap warrant. That simply doesn’t protect American citizens, and any civil libertarian who was exposed to what’s going on here today — if [former Secretary of State] Hillary Clinton were the subject — would be taking exactly the opposite position.”
Trump has been the government’s sole target for over a year, but as pointed out by Dershowitz, if Hillary was elected then Mueller would have never started a probe into her campaign.
“There is so much hypocrisy, partisan hypocrisy out there. I don’t mind if conservatives take the view we ought to trust government or former prosecutors take the view we ought to trust government. My gripe is against civil libertarians and criminal defense lawyers who are always on the side of challenging the government, the ACLU, who have suddenly lost its way and forgotten what they’ve preached for 50 years because it is Donald Trump they’re after.”
Our freedom as Americans has been compromised as we watch our government attack and seek out nonexistent crimes of our president.
How a drive-thru favorite lowers your cholesterol 75% [sponsored]
For over centuries, the American government has protected freedom — and now with Trump in power, liberal leaders have deserted that notiong and instead cling to a fantasy world where Trump is jailed for illegal campaign contributions.
When “Deep State” liberals keep one goal in mind — to take down the president — Americans’ civil liberties are put into danger. That is unacceptable.
–The Horn editorial team

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum