END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Green Beret SILENCES Trump critics in powerful video

Go down

Green Beret SILENCES Trump critics in powerful video Empty Green Beret SILENCES Trump critics in powerful video

Post by Harry Mon May 14, 2018 1:46 pm

Green Beret SILENCES Trump critics in powerful video

May 14, 2018

by Kylie Handler, editor

President Donald Trump is not alone in his support of CIA Director nominee Gina Haspel. Green Beret and former UFC fighter Tim Kennedy has signaled his support for the pick to lead the CIA — and his powerful video is going viral.
In a 41-minute long video posted to Facebook, Kennedy proved that the controversial interrogation technique in debate on Capitol Hill is uncomfortable, but not torture.
Kennedy called Haspel an “amazing hero” who is being attacked for waterboarding her former detainees, which to him is nothing but a “baptism in freedom.”
Sponsored: Is this Ronald Reagan’s secret cancer cure?

On Saturday, the Green Beret shared a video to Facebook in hopes of proving that Haspel is being wrongly vilified for using “enhanced interrogation techniques” at a CIA black site.

Kennedy explained that his waterboarding experience was not a form of torture, but rather he just felt very uncomfortable.
Sponsored: Did you see this news?
“We did this yesterday for almost 45 minutes. The average pour was anywhere from 10 to 60. They wouldn’t tell me when they were going to put the towel on they would just smash it on my face and start pouring,” he shared on Facebook.
He also wrote, “You can’t hold your breath while they do it because the water runs down your sinuses. The water run through your eyes, down your nose, and pools at the back of your throat. It was a baptism in freedom. It’s not torture!!!! Hell we had elk tacos and wine afterwards. Wake up people.”
Kennedy hopes that by sharing his video of his waterboarding experiment, he will change people’s minds over what classifies as torture.
“If I can change one person’s mind about what torture is and what I would do to protect American freedom, I will do this for years.”
For your eyes only (personal matter) [sponsored]
–Kylie Handler is a news editor for The Horn News

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum