END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

THE POPE SPEAKS "GREAT WORDS" FORETOLD IN DANIEL 7 TO U. S. CONGRESS ON THE DAY OF ATONEMENT: CHRIST OR ANTICHRIST?

Go down

THE POPE SPEAKS "GREAT WORDS" FORETOLD IN DANIEL 7 TO U. S. CONGRESS ON THE DAY OF ATONEMENT: CHRIST OR ANTICHRIST? Empty THE POPE SPEAKS "GREAT WORDS" FORETOLD IN DANIEL 7 TO U. S. CONGRESS ON THE DAY OF ATONEMENT: CHRIST OR ANTICHRIST?

Post by Harry Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:52 am

The Pope Speaks “Great Words” Foretold in Daniel 7 to US Congress on the Day of Atonement: Christ or Antichrist?

September 26, 2015

tags: 70 AD, antichrist, Bible Prophecy, Daniel 7, Day of Atonement, Great Words, judgment, Martial Law, pope, Rome, Seventh-day Adventist pioneers, Warning to Flee

StPeterRome

SDA Pioneers thought the Day of Atonement in 1844 was the Judgment in Daniel 7:8-14, but in 1844, the little horn (papacy that grew out of the 4th beast, Rome) was NOT speaking “great words” in the text. Napoleon had taken the pope prisoner and he died in exile. The Vatican land was NOT given to the papacy until 1929. So there were no “great words in 1844. But on the Day of Atonement, 2015 the pope spoke “GREAT words” to Congress!

For a better perspective, we should recall that pioneers in 1844 did everything they could to warn the world of an Impending judgment that they misunderstood, but their heart was right with God and their experience was endorsed by the “bitter belly” experience in Revelation 10 when John ate the little book of Daniel which the pioneers misunderstood.

John was told to “prophesy again,” but SDA church leaders now have no interest in doing what the pioneers did. The General Conference gets an article on some aspect of Adventism in the news semi-daily, but to address the pope’s visit or manage a warning like SDA pioneers gave (“prophecy again”), they don’t seem interested.

When President Truman tried to appoint an ambassador to the Vatican, there was such an outcry that he could not do so. But when President Reagan did so, Adventist General Conference President Neal Wilson consented by silence, and it’s been downhill for America since then

Neal Wilson testified in court that [anti-Catholic] attitude on the church’s part was nothing more than a manifestation of widespread anti-popery among conservative Protestant denominations in the early part of this century and the latter part of the last, and which has now been consigned to the historical trash heap so far as the Seventh-day Adventist Church is concerned.” EEOC vs PPPA and GC, Civil Case #74-2025 CBR (1975)

Martial2

Ellen White foresaw the Catholic changes in our church She “dreamed that [she] was in Battle Creek looking out from the side glass at the door and saw a company marching up to the house, two and two. They looked stern and determined. I knew them well and turned to open the parlor door to receive them, but thought I would look again. The scene was changed. The company now presented the appearance of a Catholic procession. One bore in his hand a cross, another a reed. And as they approached, the one carrying a reed made a circle around the house, saying three times: “This house is proscribed. The goods must be confiscated. They have spoken against our holy order.” Terror seized me, and I ran through the house, out of the north door, and found myself in the midst of a company, some of whom I knew, but I dared not speak a word to them for fear of being betrayed.” 1Testiminonies p 578. http://egwtext.whiteestate.org/publication.php?pubtype=Book&bookCode=1T&lang=en&pagenumber=578&m=1¶graphReferences=1

She “knew them well,” but then it became a Catholic procession. (Her time to our time?) Destiny could depend on our understanding of what she saw because this pope’s visit is probably like Cestius’ visit to Jerusalem when the Roman army came in 66 AD. It did not seem like a big deal because he unexpectedly withdrew, but the Christians understood Christ’s warning and fled. Doing so spared them the siege when mother’s ate their own children. That warning is for us.

Christ said, When you shall see the abomination that makes desolate standing where it ought not. The disciples understood it meant military and Rome. The US has just had a military drill, first time ever of such proportion on American soil. And yes, Rome came as it was ending. The point is, do we see the sign for getting out of the city, even though trouble with a Sunday law may be several years away, as Titus was then—we don’t know, but things can change very fast in the face of a bad economy.

In the context of the Civil War, Ellen White “was shown the inhabitants of the earth in the utmost confusion. War, bloodshed, privation, want, famine, and pestilence were abroad in the land. As these things surrounded God’s people, they began to press together, and to cast aside their little difficulties. Self-dignity no longer controlled them; deep humility took its place. Suffering, perplexity, and privation caused reason to resume its throne, and the passionate and unreasonable man became sane, and acted with discretion and wisdom.

“My attention was then called from the scene. There seemed to be a little time of peace. Once more the inhabitants of the earth were presented before me; and again everything was in the utmost confusion. Strife, war, and bloodshed, with famine and pestilence, raged everywhere. Other nations were engaged in this war and confusion. War caused famine. Want and bloodshed caused pestilence. And then men’s hearts failed them for fear, “and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth.” 1 Testimonies (again!) p 268. http://egwtext.whiteestate.org/publication.php?pubtype=Book&bookCode=1T&lang=en&pagenumber=268¶graphReferences=0

Let’s close with one last reference from our favorite author. “Duty in View of the Time of Trouble.” Can you see it?

“The Lord has shown me repeatedly that it is contrary to the Bible to make any provision for our temporal wants in the time of trouble. I saw that if the saints had food laid up by them or in the field in the time of trouble, when sword, famine, and pestilence are in the land, it would be taken from them by violent hands and strangers would reap their fields. Then will be the time for us to trust wholly in God, and He will sustain us. I saw that our bread and water will be sure at that time, and that we shall not lack or suffer hunger; for God is able to spread a table for us in the wilderness. If necessary He would send ravens to feed us, as He did to feed Elijah, or rain manna from heaven, as He did for the Israelites.

“Houses and lands will be of no use to the saints in the time of trouble, for they will then have to flee before infuriated mobs, and at that time their possessions cannot be disposed of to advance the cause of present truth. I was shown that it is the will of God that the saints should cut loose from every encumbrance before the time of trouble comes, and make a covenant with God through sacrifice. If they have their property on the altar and earnestly inquire of God for duty, He will teach them when to dispose of these things. Then they will be free in the time of trouble and have no clogs to weigh them down.

“I saw that if any held on to their property and did not inquire of the Lord as to their duty, He would not make duty known, and they would be permitted to keep their property, and in the time of trouble it would come up before them like a mountain to crush them, and they would try to dispose of it, but would not be able.” Early Writings, 56,57 http://egwtext.whiteestate.org/publication.php?pubtype=Book&bookCode=EW&lang=en&pagenumber=56

If one is familiar with the Executive Orders of the President, he can take control of all resources and quantities of food can be confiscated. Nevertheless, rural locations will be far better off than cities with riots when there’s no food. And a year early is better than a day late. Aren’t we supposed to pray that our flight be not in the winter? Prophecy is being fulfilled; will we be ready, or will we not go down to get anything out of our house when we flee? Matt 24:17. If we fail to address this issue now, it will be harder later.

And do you really think the church is going to tell you it’s time to get out of the city when they have so much invested in their buildings? It will be more like the Jews in 70 AD that “God will take care of us” (in spite of our not obeying Him).

This is an appeal to do your own studying and make your own prayerful decisions, but I can testify that peace comes from compliance with His warnings.

If you would like to be added to a weekly “newsletter,” please send an email with Subscribe in the subject line to Ruhling7@juno.com (no charge)

PS: September 24 was the Day of Atonement because it was Day 10, counting from the thin crescent of the new moon seen September 14/15.

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down