END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Wake Up America Seminars * * June 8, 2018

Go down

Wake Up America Seminars * * June 8, 2018 Empty Wake Up America Seminars * * June 8, 2018

Post by Harry Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:11 pm

Wake Up America Seminars * * June 8, 2018

Something to Ponder

The Greatest Source of Power

By Oswald Chambers

Whatever you ask in My name, that I will do… —John 14:13
Am I fulfilling this ministry of intercession deep within the hidden recesses of my life? There is no trap nor any danger at all of being deceived or of showing pride in true intercession. It is a hidden ministry that brings forth fruit through which the Father is glorified. Am I allowing my spiritual life to waste away, or am I focused, bringing everything to one central point— the atonement of my Lord? Is Jesus Christ more and more dominating every interest of my life? If the central point, or the most powerful influence, of my life is the atonement of the Lord, then every aspect of my life will bear fruit for Him. However, I must take the time to realize what this central point of power is. Am I willing to give one minute out of every hour to concentrate on it? “If you abide in Me…”— that is, if you continue to act, and think, and work from that central point— “you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you” (John 15:7). Am I abiding? Am I taking the time to abide? What is the greatest source of power in my life? Is it my work, service, and sacrifice for others, or is it my striving to work for God? It should be none of these— what ought to exert the greatest power in my life is the atonement of the Lord. It is not on what we spend the greatest amount of time that molds us the most, but whatever exerts the most power over us. We must make a determination to limit and concentrate our desires and interests on the atonement by the Cross of Christ. “Whatever you ask in My name, that I will do….” The disciple who abides in Jesus is the will of God, and what appears to be his free choices are actually God’s foreordained decrees. Is this mysterious? Does it appear to contradict sound logic or seem totally absurd? Yes, but what a glorious truth it is to a saint of God.

Scripture Thought for the Day John 15:1-8—“I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.

Comments
Danielle: All of my prayers to all of you. A prayer of healing, grace, and hope to Larry, his family, and all of you at WUAS.
Ken: Ken called into the office and mentioned that he visited Faith Fellowship in Round Rock, Texas and was so blessed to attend their Sabbath school and church service. Ken also commented on what a servant & student of the Word Larry Wilson is and how Larry’s teaching opened Ken's mind so much to the scriptures.
Note: If you are interested in receiving a weekly complimentary sermon DVD from Faith Fellowship, Round Rock, Texas then please contact Faith Fellowship through their website at faithfellowshiprr.org. If you need to contact them by phone, please call our office at the number below and we will assist you.
If you would like to watch the sermons on YouTube than here is a link directly to their YouTube page: Faith Fellowship YouTube
Cathy: Thank you, Larry, for your many years of hard work and discovery of Biblical “secrets”. I am privileged to have shared the revelations. May God bless and keep you always!
Martha: God bless you all abundantly as you go through this time of change, with love and prayers.
David: The Lord may have led me someplace else in my time of need if you hadn’t gone, been and done what He had in mind. I and my family thank you for your obedience and perseverance. The Holy Scriptures will forever hold true to me because of your late nights, grueling seminars and unceasing determination to find the harmony of His truth. Timing is everything and the Lord’s timing for me was once again perfect. The Holy Spirit will never leave us. Many tens of thousands of prayers are being lifted up for both of you and the miracle is going to happen.
Prayer Requests
This is a general prayer request for all of those who are suffering in one way or another. We hear of many that are struggling with health issues, loss of a family member or friend, and many other needs. Pray for healing and encouragement for those that need it.
Brenda: Brenda has asked for anyone interested in joining her in prayer on Friday, June 15th at 1:00 pm for Larry Wilson. Brenda’s sample of what to pray: if we can all as friends, and brothers and sisters of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior stop and as a group thank Jesus for hearing our prayers. Just as the children in the desert received a double portion of Manna from heaven to sustain them on the Sabbath. We ask for our brother Larry a double portion to be healed of the disease and depression attacking his body and mind so his witness can continue to bring knowledge of the coming of our Savior Jesus. We know dear Jesus, it is your will for all of your children to ask, believe, and pray for one another. So we lift up Larry together as one people for a miracle. In the name of Jesus we pray, amen.
WUAS News
New Book update! No More Delay: We are in the final stages of choosing the book cover created by talented graphics design artists for Larry Wilson’s latest book No More Delay. Once the cover is chosen, we will be sending the book to the printers.
Religious Related News
Here are 8 of the Most Controversial Issues Today
Picking Up the Mantle
4 Honest Questions about the Millennial Kingdom
Larry Wilson: What Will the Kingdom of Heaven Look Like
Larry Wilson: The New Heaven & New Earth
Who Was Esther & Why Was She So Important?
10 Comforting Verses for the Person in Grief
Large or Small? What is the Ideal Church Size Anyways?
Interview: US Orthodox Priest, Wife & 8 Children Move to Russia
Science Related News
Jet Stream ‘Traffic Jams’ Can Trigger Strange Weather Patterns
Aletta becomes First Hurricane of 2018 Pacific Season
Hawaii Volcano Spews Out Lava…and Information for Scientists
Hurricanes are Slowing Down, Causing More Damage in Coastal Communities
Hawaii Kilauea Volcano Update, USGS Lava Flow Map
Scientists Measure Unique Seismic Pattern Preceding Alaska Earthquake
Where are the Atlanta Tropical Storms Most Likely to Form in June?
Small Asteroid Disintegrates Over Southern Africa
Health Related News
Study: Excess Heart Age Linked to Too Little or Too Much Sleep
Study: Latest Blood Pressure Guidelines Would Help Stroke Survivors
Early Birth Could Hinder Adult Success
Stress at Work Plus Heart Disease, Diabetes a Lethal Mix for Men
Study: Colonoscopy, Endoscopy Carry Greater Infection Risk than Thought
Mammograms Might Encourage Other Screenings
Non-Drug Migraine Treatments Often Ignored
Study: Poor Sleep Can Lead to Bad Eating Habits, Medical Issues
Global News
Saudi Authorities Issue First Driver’s License to Woman
After Facing Resistance in Europe, Uber Launches Bike Sharing Service
Nearly 200 Missing after New Rounds of Eruptions in Guatemala
Food Security in Cambodia Faces Threat Due to Hydropower
Millions Die Worldwide Each Year for Lack of Quality Care
Slum Dwellers in the Philippines Build Homes through Community Programs
Please Note:
The information gathered for this WUAS NewsWatch is from many internet sources and is meant to keep readers informed of news relating to end time prophecy. Inclusions of links or quotations do not signify approval of the content or authors of the information by this organization.

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum