END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

[Frightening video] Armed woman saves waitress from insane attack

Go down

[Frightening video] Armed woman saves waitress from insane attack Empty [Frightening video] Armed woman saves waitress from insane attack

Post by Harry Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:34 pm

[Frightening video] Armed woman saves waitress from insane attack

July 9, 2018

An angry man stormed behind a restaurant counter Friday at 1:00am and viciously attacked his waitress… and only stopped when her quick thinking co-worker drew her concealed carry firearm and saved the day.
Milwaukee police are asking for the public’s help identifying the suspect in the June 29 attack. Authorities say the victim was seriously injured and transported to a nearby hospital.
Sponsored: Did they get you too?
Surveillance footage from the vicious attack is breathtaking — and proof that armed citizens being well-prepared can save someone’s life.

Video shows the customer come behind the counter and, seemingly without provocation, punch the waitress in the face. As she recoils back, the suspect pursues. He only stops when the victim’s co-worker, another woman, draws her concealed carry firearm and orders him back.

https://youtu.be/Z2iuL__9a-U

“It is sickening to see this unsuspecting worker assaulted so brutally by this individual,” local Milwaukee Alderman Bob Donovan, chair of the Public Safety and Health Committee, said in a news release. “It was an unprovoked attack and I am asking anyone with information to please contact MPD immediately at 414-935-7360 so we can get him off the street and behind bars where he belongs.”
Sponsored: Save you and your family from potential danger
The restaurant, George Webb, released the following statement —
We were alerted to an incident that took place at our Mitchell Street location on June 29 and are working directly with the injured employee, store manager and franchise owner to review the events. The safety and security of our employees and patrons is our top priority. We are working with our team, and local law enforcement to assess current security measures and determine next steps.
Donovan said the hero had a legal concealed carry permit for the firearm and was successful in getting the suspect to leave the premises.
“One can only imagine what might have occurred if that employee had not pulled out her weapon,” Donovan told local NBC affiliate TMJ4.
Why your doctor can’t tell you about the TRUE arthritis pain fighter [sponsored]
“Sadly, I’m told the co-worker quit her job shortly after the incident… and can you really blame her for quitting? This is just sickening and I am tired of this crap happening in my district and in too many other neighborhoods across Milwaukee,” he said.
Amen.
— The Horn editorial team

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum