END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Mental health issues? Nancy Pelosi gives bizarre interview

Go down

Mental health issues? Nancy Pelosi gives bizarre interview Empty Mental health issues? Nancy Pelosi gives bizarre interview

Post by Harry Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:42 pm

Mental health issues? Nancy Pelosi gives bizarre interview

July 10, 2018

by Kylie Handler, editor

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi has walked right into yet another embarrassing mental health scandal. Her latest interview shows she is struggling to remember basic facts… like the name of Kentucky Sen. Mitch McConnell.
The interview, with Rolling Stone‘s Tim Dickinson, covered every topic from Democrat’s odds of winning the House in 2018 to the possibility of impeaching President Donald Trump. And critics were quick to pounce.
When it was time to discuss the future of Pelosi’s career in politics, she got quite flustered and began having major mental slip-ups.
Sponsored: Arthritis pain? Your doctor won’t tell you about THIS
Dickinson questioned Pelosi on wanting to secure the gavel in 2018, and stated,”You talked about wanting to win 35 seats.”
She responded,”No, no. You only have to win [the leadership vote] in your caucus – and then you go to the floor [for the speakership vote]. People vote for the Democrat or they vote for the Republican. So I feel very comfortable about that. But I don’t feel like talking about it.”
“My time is money, and mobilization and the rest. Part of it is messaging – and talking about me and what happens to me is the least important part of all of it,” Pelosi continued.
This discussion clearly had Pelosi quite flustered, leading into mental mistakes.
Do you have this same transaction hidden in your bank statement? [sponsored]
“I think some of it is a little bit on the sexist side – although I wouldn’t normally say that. Except it’s like, really? Has anyone asked whatshisname, the one who’s the head of Senate?”
An aide of Pelosi, who was sitting next to her, then had to whisper, “McConnell.”

Conservative critics have openly speculated on Pelosi’s mental state in recent years, wondering if she is still fit to serve in the House. Forgetting the name of the head of the Senate is not going to put those rumors to bed.
This was not Pelosi’s only slip up in the interview, either.
Sponsored: Actual cases of cancer cured
When Dickinson questioned her on why critics say she is too liberal, “I’m LGBTQ. I support those issues. I’m proud to. But they use that – they go into these districts and they say, ‘Too liberal.'”
To make it sweeter, these two uncomfortable moments did not go unnoticed by social media users —

Do THIS after you brush your teeth to fall asleep in minutes [sponsored]

Supporters of Pelosi have attempted to dismiss her slip ups in the interview, saying that forgetting who the leader of the Senate Majority is normal… even for career politicians. But critics have responded that Pelosi is not in a healthy mental state, and should know her colleagues name.

–Kylie Handler is a news editor for The Horn News

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum