END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

LESBIAN SWEDISH BISHOP WANTS CHRISTIAN CROSSES REMOVED FROM CHURCH TO PLEASE MUSLIMS

Go down

LESBIAN SWEDISH BISHOP WANTS CHRISTIAN CROSSES REMOVED FROM CHURCH TO PLEASE MUSLIMS Empty LESBIAN SWEDISH BISHOP WANTS CHRISTIAN CROSSES REMOVED FROM CHURCH TO PLEASE MUSLIMS

Post by Harry Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:53 am

Lesbian Swedish Bishop Wants Christian Crosses Removed From Church to Please Muslims

And replaced with symbols "marking the direction of Mecca"

by Paul Joseph Watson | October 5, 2015

Share on Facebook17169Tweet about this on Twitter849Share on Google+0Email this to someonePrint this page

With hundreds of thousands more migrants set to pour into Sweden, a Bishop in Stockholm has proposed removing crosses from a Christian church and replacing them with Islamic symbols in order to cater for Muslims.

Bishop Eva Brunne wants to remove Christian symbols from the Seamen’s Church to make the building “more inviting” for Muslims, reports SVT, Sweden’s national public TV broadcaster.

“Leasing a room to people of other faiths, does not mean that we are not defenders of our own faith. Priests are called to proclaim Christ. We do that every day and in every meeting with people. But that does not mean that we are hostile toward people of other faiths,” wrote Brunne, attempting to justify the plan.

Brunne, who is the first openly lesbian bishop of a mainstream church in the world, wants the church to be treated more like a public airport, where prayer rooms are made available to Muslims, by removing Christian symbols and “marking the direction of Mecca.”

The proposal has drawn backlash, with Patrik Pettersson, priest of the Oscars parish in Stockholm, arguing, “The church chapel can not reasonably be equated with prayer rooms at airports and hospitals. The Christian church and chapels are not just any public areas.”

The Seamen’s Church Director, Kiki Wetterberg, also publicly opposed the idea.

“I have no problem with Muslim or Hindu sailors coming here to pray. But I believe that we are a Christian church, so we should keep the symbols. If I visit a mosque I do not ask them to take down their symbols. It’s my choice to go in there,” said Wetterberg.

It’s also ironic to consider that while Brunne is insistent on being so welcoming to Muslims, she would be executed for being a lesbian in some Islamic countries.

“This is what a society and culture in the midst of suicide looks like,” writes Robert Spencer.

If you think this story sounds too bizarre to be true, then you haven’t acquainted yourself with the progressive “utopia” that is Sweden.

This is a country in which some politicians have called for giving free housing, jobs and welfare to returning ISIS jihadists – all at taxpayer expense.

This is a country that is suffering a major housing shortage yet simultaneously has politicians telling its citizens that they may need to give up their garages in order to house third world immigrants.

Sweden is also a country that hires ISIS-sympathizers to run its immigration boards. The country’s taxpayer-funded “expert” on Islamophobia, Michael Nikolai Skråmo, also went on to join ISIS.

Watch the interview below in which a Bosnian immigrant to Sweden explains the disastrous results of the country’s open door border policy.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paul.j.watson.71

Paul Joseph Watson is the editor at large of Infowars.com and Prison Planet.com.

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum