END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

September 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Hillary Clinton vows to “strengthen” Russia (and more!)

Go down

Hillary Clinton vows to “strengthen” Russia (and more!) Empty Hillary Clinton vows to “strengthen” Russia (and more!)

Post by Harry Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:20 pm

Hillary Clinton vows to “strengthen” Russia (and more!)

July 19, 2018

Turn on any cable news channel, and Russia is all the mainstream media can talk about. Every liberal outlet has spent months on breathless coverage on what President Donald Trump calls a historic witchhunt.
So where was the mainstream media outrage when former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was promising to “strengthen” Russia… just one year their hackers had meddled in the 2008 presidential election?
Sponsored: Celebrity doctor reveals his controversial diabetes cure
In a 2010 interview for Russian television, Hillary was asked, “What is being done to make it easier for Americans to come to Russia, and for Russians to visit America?”
Imagine if Trump gave this response —
Well, we want to encourage a lot more travel, and a lot more exchanges. And as we move forward and we get more experience between our two countries and facilitate business travel, tourism travel, education travel – every kind of travel – I think it will become, at least I hope, easier and easier.
Many of our businesses want to have their business leaders come and have open ended visas… and, similarly, a lot of Russians want to come [to the U.S.] and have as much time as they need. That’s what I would like to work for.
We want very much to have a strong Russia, because a strong, confident, prosperous, and stable Russia, we think, is in the interest of the world.
“One of the fears that I hear from Russia is that somehow the United States wants Russia to be weak,” Clinton added, according to The Daily Wire. “That could not be farther from the truth. Our goal is to help strengthen Russia.”
Sponsored: Popular stadium food linked to cancer?
Imagine the utter chaos if Trump said the same thing?
There would be riots in the streets. News commentators would be screaming at the top of their lungs!
But when Hillary says that one of the goals of former President Barack Obama’s administration is to “strengthen” Russia, where was the outrage? There was none.
It should be noted, this interview occurred during the controversial Uranium One deal, where Russia was purchasing control of 20% of the United States strategic uranium supply – a deal signed off on by then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
The Clinton Foundation was also receiving multimillion dollar donations by the Russian government and oligarchs during this exchange.
Sponsored: Are you eating enough chicken salad to keep your blood pressure healthy—

Just two years later, former President Barack Obama was caught in an embarrassing hot mic incident communicating a secret message to Russian dictator Vladimir Putin that he wanted cooperation leading into the 2012 election.
Sponsored: Hillary caught in the BIGGEST lie

FLASHBACK: Trump’s DOJ cracks down on Russian spies

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum