END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

These 24 simple words will silence MSNBC’s Rachael Maddow

Go down

These 24 simple words will silence MSNBC’s Rachael Maddow Empty These 24 simple words will silence MSNBC’s Rachael Maddow

Post by Harry Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:27 pm

These 24 simple words will silence MSNBC’s Rachael Maddow

August 6, 2018

by Stephen Dietrich, Associate Publisher

MSNBC’s top star Rachael Maddow is on the attack. Her team (again) accused President Donald Trump of lying regarding a 2016 meeting between his son, Donald Trump, Jr. and a Russian lobbyist — and we only need Trump’s own 24 word tweet from Jul. 17, 2017 to prove it.
“Trump discredits his own story about infamous Russia meeting” was the top story on Maddow’s online blog on Monday.
Sponsored: Forget Russia! Obama election conspiracy set for 2018
But Maddow and her team are spinning more “fake news” — and we have proof.
To understand, first look at what Maddow’s attack is based on. Trump made a statement Sunday morning that read —

That caused the liberal media to go berserk.
ALERT: You are a victim of this government experiment [sponsored]

Here’s what Maddow’s team wrote in response Monday —
Donald Trump admitted yesterday that top members of his campaign team sought assistance from Moscow during Russia’s attack, discrediting Trump World’s previous claims about the June 2016 meeting. Indeed, last summer, Donald Trump Jr. issued a press statement about the meeting – a statement we later learned was dictated by the president personally – describing the 2016 discussion as being focused on Russian adoptions. Even at the time, the story seemed absurd, but that was the official line from Trump and his team.
The highlighted portion of Trump, Jr’s official statement shared by Maddow read: “We primarily discussed a program about the adoption of Russian children that was active and popular with American families years ago.”
But here’s the truth: MSNBC and Maddow are deliberately twisting the White House’s words and leaving out key details.
Sponsored: PERFECT cholesterol – starting in 2 weeks
To viewers, the fake news media is making it seem like this is a bombshell discovery that will undo the Trump presidency. However, Maddow is picking and choosing what information to share.
Here’s what Trump himself said about his son’s meeting… way back in 2017 —

And the part of Trump Jr.’s statement that MSNBC didn’t share mentions very clearly that he went to the meeting to get information on Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.
Sponsored: Cutting edge diabetes cure now available to the public
When it became clear the meeting was just a lobbying effort over Russia-U.S. adoption policies, Trump Jr.’s team got up and left.
In fact, that disclosure is in the very first line of Trump Jr.’s official statement —
I was asked to have a meeting by an acquaintance I knew from the 2013 Miss Universe pageant with an individual who I was told might have information helpful to the campaign. I was not told her name prior to the meeting. I asked Jared and Paul to attend, but told them nothing of the substance. We had a meeting in June 2016. After pleasantries were exchanged, the woman stated that she had information that individuals connected to Russia were funding the Democratic National Committee and supporting Ms. Clinton. Her statements were vague, ambiguous and made no sense. No details or supporting information was provided or even offered. It quickly became clear that she had no meaningful information. She then changed subjects and began discussing the adoption of Russian children and mentioned the Magnitsky Act. It became clear to me that this was the true agenda all along and that the claims of potentially helpful information were a pretext for the meeting. I interrupted and advised her that my father was not an elected official, but rather a private citizen, and that her comments and concerns were better addressed if and when he held public office. The meeting lasted approximately 20 to 30 minutes. As it ended, my acquaintance apologized for taking up our time. That was the end of it and there was no further contact or follow-up of any kind. My father knew nothing of the meeting or these events.
The president said that exact same thing in July of last year.
Doesn’t fit the liberal media’s narrative, does it?
Sponsored: Chilling video from Hillary’s past is proof we need to throw her in jail
MSNBC and the liberal media are using highlighted portions of that statement to attack the White House, while leaving out all the important details.
Instead of discrediting Trump, all they’ve done is prove just how consistent the White House has been.
— Stephen Dietrich is the Associate Publisher of The Horn News

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum