END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Top CNN star wants Rosie O’Donnell to shut up

Go down

Top CNN star wants Rosie O’Donnell to shut up Empty Top CNN star wants Rosie O’Donnell to shut up

Post by Harry Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:39 pm

Top CNN star wants Rosie O’Donnell to shut up

August 7, 2018

President Donald Trump’s rising approval ratings has sent the far-left into a panic — and celebrity activist Rosie O’Donnell has become so unhinged, even CNN’s Chris Cuomo can’t stomach her anymore.
O’Donnell is suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome, and is now claiming that Trump’s political rallies aren’t attended by actual voters.
Free Book: 5 Steps to Keep America Great [sponsored]
They’re all faked, O’Donnell claimed on her appearance Monday night — and Cuomo was so shocked, he had to correct her rant.
In typical CNN fashion, they opened the interview with the normal Trump bashing.

“Trump is loathed in America,” O’Donnell told Cuomo, who was interviewing her on the protest she organized at the White House over the weekend. “People are embarrassed and ashamed of who he is and, come Election Day, we’re going to stand up in the polls and let him know.”
Later, though, O’Donnell became so unhinged that Cuomo warned that she was “just playing into [Trump’s] hands.”
Sponsored: SHOCKER: Video from Hillary’s past could land her in jail
“He’s bad because he doesn’t know how to inspire people or evoke that emotion of truth and of knowing! What about his rallies?” O’Donnell asked, aggressively pointing at the camera. “First of all, people are paid, Chris, you know that! People were paid since he went down on the escalator. He pays people to show up at those rallies. That’s a fact!”
“Right, but I don’t know if that’s why he gets tens of thousands [of Americans] at the rallies. I think he captures a lot of emotion for people,” said Cuomo.
“But he doesn’t get tens of thousands! When did he get tens of thousands at these rallies, tell me when,” an angry O’Donnell claimed.
Even Cuomo wouldn’t sink that low.
Sponsored: Why the Bible is your #1 weapon against cancer (not what you think)
“Rosie, I’ve seen them! He gets big groups of people to come out. He gives themes that resonate. Whether they’re positive or not that’s up to other people to decide,” said Cuomo.
“But Chris, are people paid?” O’Donnell asked.
“I don’t know… I don’t have the facts that his crowds are bought off. I don’t have that. I’m not going to say, ‘They’re all bought off, they’re all fake,’ because even I think that’s b.s. — I don’t think it’s true. I’m not going to play into that, just because it’s satisfying,” said Cuomo.
“Those are not real rallies!” insisted O’Donnell.
Sponsored: Forget Russia! Obama election conspiracy set for 2018
You can see the exchange here —

https://youtu.be/n4Yr4CMUvH8

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum