END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Clinton investigator found dead in hotel after she says…

Go down

Clinton investigator found dead in hotel after she says… Empty Clinton investigator found dead in hotel after she says…

Post by Harry Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:47 am

Clinton investigator found dead in hotel after she says…

August 21, 2018

A veteran journalist, who was reportedly investigating sex crimes and former President Bill Clinton, was found dead in a Washington, D.C. hotel last week — just days after telling a friend that the documents she’d uncovered on a pedophilia ring had put her life in jeopardy.
That’s according to Robyn Gritz, a well-known FBI whistleblower whose firing from the bureau under former FBI Director James Comey’s tenure caused significant controversy in 2015.
Sponsored: 3 Warning Signs from Above…
Gritz told One American News Network on Monday that her friend’s death was suspicious — and that she wants answers.
“FBI whistleblower Robyn Gritz told One American News that her friend, Jen Moore, told her that if the wrong people found out about the documents she’d just obtained, they would kill her” OAN reporter Neil W. McCabe said Monday.
Gritz says she doesn’t know exactly what these alleged documents contained. But she was called by authorities on Aug. 13 to notify her that Moore had listed her — not family — as an emergency contact in case of an untimely death.

“On Monday … I was sitting at my desk on work, and I looked down and a lot of messages were coming in on my cell phone. And so I looked at it on Twitter, and someone had messaged me, ‘Did you know ‘Taskforce’ was dead?'”
Only True Christians Will Love This [sponsored]
“Taskforce” was reportedly the nickname given to Moore to protect her identity, and it was how Gritz knew the journalist.
Moore, also a former law enforcement officer, had formed a bond with Gritz in the past over their whistleblowing ordeals.
Gritz she says she later received a phone call from local authorities.
“It was a detective from Prince George’s County police department. He said, ‘I got your name and number so I can get contact with her next of kin,'” Gritz claimed in her interview. The detective reportedly told Gritz that there was no sign of suicide, forced entry, or physical struggle inside the hotel room, and that authorities had initially ruled that Moore had died of a seizure.
URGENT: FDA Ban [sponsored]
After leaning about her friend’s death, Gritz was able to locate three of Moore’s relatives through her investigative skills… but that hasn’t solved all the questions.
“TruePundit.com reported that Moore had come to them about the child molestation ring she was investigating with the help of a 26-year-old, who says he was passed around the ring in the 1990s,” OAN’s McCabe said Monday.
Gritz claims she doesn’t know exactly what Moore was working on before being found dead in her hotel room, but knew that it was getting serious. She’d offered to put Moore in contact with investigators that could be trusted and to put her somewhere safe, but never heard back.
Just weeks later, Moore was found dead.
Sponsored: Army Veteran DESTROYS scientist’s argument
“In the middle of doing all this research, [Moore] realized she was getting into some pretty dark places. And she had documentation for everything. So she texted me and said, ‘I’ve got to find out who I can give this paperwork to. If it gets into the wrong hands, someone will kill me,'” Gritz told OAN. “And that was just two or three weeks before her death.”
Now Gritz is mourning her friend’s unexpected death — and wants answers.

https://youtu.be/kgK_0Ga1Tpg

— The Horn editorial team

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down