END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Elizabeth Warren destroyed by Cherokee woman

Go down

Elizabeth Warren destroyed by Cherokee woman Empty Elizabeth Warren destroyed by Cherokee woman

Post by Harry Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:10 am

Elizabeth Warren destroyed by Cherokee woman

August 28, 2018

Senator Elizabeth Warren’s claim that she is from an American Indian heritage has come under fire again — and this time, it is a Native American calling her out.
For years, Warren has claimed that her parents were forced into an elopement due to her grandparent’s disapproval of her mother’s Native American heritage.
A young Cherokee woman, Rebecca Nagel, has come forward to blast Warren for using a lie about Native American ancestry to advance her political career.
Sponsored: 5 Ways to stop the “Blue Wave” coming in 2018…
Warren used claimed of a Cherokee heritage in her adulthood she to land a job with Harvard, and proudly flaunted her supposed ‘minority’ status.
“Warren was also celebrated as the first minority woman to receive tenure,” said Fox News host Jesse Watters.
But Nagel, who is a real Cherokee native, does not believe that Warren is telling the truth.

“As a mixed Native woman, I get to relive the stereotypes that Warren perpetuates every day,” Nagle told Watters.
4 simple moves to resolve joint pain [sponsored]
Nagel appeared on Fox News and spoke with Watters about how despite the fact that many Cherokee people have come forward asking Warren to stop discussing her unproven heritage, she is still using it as a political bargaining chip.
“I’m not part-Cherokee, I am Cherokee,” Nagle said. “We’re not fractions of imagined Indians that used to exist. [Warren] should take responsibility for her false claim.”
“The fact that she hasn’t responded to those requests, the fact that she hasn’t heard us… shows how easily in the U.S. today, we as native people are silenced,” Nagel added.
Watters then questioned, “So wait you’re saying she’s not Cherokee from your understanding at all?”
Sponsored: Area 51 secret exposed
“For people to draw on a distant relative, where they have a fuzzy connection, where they can’t name it — I can’t think of a grosser misrepresentation of who we are. We’re really connected, we know each other,” Nagel responded.
Watters then asked Nagel, “You’re a Democrat, if she does come out an apologize, would you vote for her?”
Instead of answering the question, Nagel hesitated and then tip toed around to a different subject.
You can watch the stunning video here —

https://youtu.be/IppThYR8S9s

Sponsored: Why the US Government is loading up on ammunition

–The Horn editorial team

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum