END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

[Shocking video] Bishop gropes singer at Aretha Franklin’s funeral

Go down

[Shocking video] Bishop gropes singer at Aretha Franklin’s funeral Empty [Shocking video] Bishop gropes singer at Aretha Franklin’s funeral

Post by Harry Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:32 am

[Shocking video] Bishop gropes singer at Aretha Franklin’s funeral

September 4, 2018

On August 31st, the world came together to say goodbye to the Queen of Soul, Aretha Franklin… but her funeral became a huge controversy after the disgusting behavior of one bishop.
Singer Ariana Grande gave a moving performance during the funeral — and then was joined on stage by Bishop Charles H. Ellis III. The two shared what appeared to be a casual embrace, however eagle-eyed viewers quickly pointed out that the bishop’s hand remained on Grande’s breast throughout their time on stage.
Video of the event went viral very quickly, sparking outrage from fans who called the behavior gross and unacceptable… especially from a man of God.
Sponsored: How to shut an atheist up in 15 seconds flat

The bishop who officiated Aretha Franklin’s funeral has apologized to Grande for how he touched her onstage and made a joke about her name.
“It would never be my intention to touch any woman’s breast. … I don’t know I guess I put my arm around her,” Ellis said. “Maybe I crossed the border, maybe I was too friendly or familiar but again, I apologize.”
He said he hugged all the performers during Friday’s eight-hour service.
The Eden Controversy: 3 words in Genesis spark debate [sponsored]
“I hug all the female artists and the male artists,” Ellis said. “Everybody that was up, I shook their hands and hugged them. That’s what we are all about in the church. We are all about love.”
He added: “The last thing I want to do is to be a distraction to this day. This is all about Aretha Franklin.”
Many people posted close-up images of the moment on Twitter, tagging it #RespectAriana.
Ellis also apologized to Grande, her fans and Hispanic community for making a joke about seeing her name on the program and thinking it was a new item on the Taco Bell menu.
BREAKING: Is Big Pharma turning this popular memory-booster into a “smart drug”? [sponsored]
“I personally and sincerely apologize to Ariana and to her fans and to the whole Hispanic community,” Ellis said. “When you’re doing a program for nine hours you try to keep it lively, you try to insert some jokes here and there.”
The Associated Press contributed to this article.

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum