END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Omarosa was left SPEECHLESS by radio host (“RAT!”)

Go down

Omarosa was left SPEECHLESS by radio host (“RAT!”) Empty Omarosa was left SPEECHLESS by radio host (“RAT!”)

Post by Harry Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:20 pm

Omarosa was left SPEECHLESS by radio host (“RAT!”)

September 7, 2018

by Kylie Handler, editor

Former White House official Omarosa Manigault-Newman has made a lot of enemies in recent weeks after her new book, “Unhinged” attacked her former employer, President Donald Trump.
On Thursday, she was invited onto the “Bernie and Sid in the Morning” radio show to be challenged by the hosts on the criticism facing her book’s honest. But she didn’t see this question coming.
The former White house official was left speechless — and hung up the phone — after host Bernie McGuirk called Omarosa a “rat” and questioned her motives.
Eliminate pain permanently with this SIMPLE finger exercise [sponsored]

Listen to the interview here —

https://youtu.be/3-Fpo4CT_Zg

“It wasn’t just substance, you smeared his marriage, you actually said that Trump ‘covets his daughter.’ Can you understand why people would think, and why Trump would think, that after what you did after what he did for you, was so despicable?” McGuirk challenged.
Omarosa skirted over the question and claimed she didn’t actually believe the president said those things… despite writing it in her so-called “tell-all” book.
How YOU can Keep America Great in 2018 [sponsored]
“Well you’re trying to make that correlation, but in “Unhinged,” I pull back the curtain on everything… it’s bigger than us, it’s about the country, it’s about the democracy, it’s about our freedom — and those things are being challenged by someone who is not mentally fit to be in office,” Omarosa claimed.
That response prompted McGuirk to dish out an angry response to Omarosa saying, “Omarosa, you come off as a back-stabbing weasel. You really do. I hate to say that to you, but that’s a fact.”
Omarosa did not take that criticism lightly.
“You come off as a hater,” she responded.
McGuirk fired back, “I’m not a hater. You come across as … you said, ‘It’s not about me.’ It sounds like it’s all about you. This man … what he’s done for this country is incredible.” He added, “You are a hater, and you are an ingrate … and a rat!”
The next generation of complete joint comfort is finally here [sponsored]
And then… boom! Omarosa hung up the phone and the interview was over.
As the saying goes, “Don’t dish it out if you can’t take it.”
Someone needs to share that classic cliche with Omarosa.
–Kylie Handler is a news editor for The Horn News

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum