END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Chelsea Clinton SPITS IN THE FACE of Christians (she’s lost it!)

Go down

Chelsea Clinton SPITS IN THE FACE of Christians (she’s lost it!) Empty Chelsea Clinton SPITS IN THE FACE of Christians (she’s lost it!)

Post by Harry Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:49 am

Chelsea Clinton SPITS IN THE FACE of Christians (she’s lost it!)

September 17, 2018

Former first daughter Chelsea Clinton has been on a quest to deny Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of a seat on the Supreme Court, and her latest move has angered many Christians.
On Thursday, the daughter of former President Bill Clinton declared that reversing the 1973 legalization of abortion would be “unChristian.”
During an appearance on SiriusXM progress Town Hall, Chelsea explained that she believes it would be wrong to overturn Roe v. Wade, and the thought of denying women of a choice is “unconscionable” for her.
BREAKING: Is Big Pharma turning this popular memory-booster into a “smart drug”? [sponsored]
“When I think about all of the statistics that are painful about what women are confronting today in our country and what even more women confronted pre-Roe and how many women died and how many more women were maimed because of unsafe abortion practices, we just can’t go back to that,” she said.

However, contrary to Chelsea’s beliefs, abortion has been deemed unsafe even 45 years after Roe. According to Life News, “a New Mexico family filed a lawsuit against a late-term abortion business, alleging it killed their young daughter and her unborn baby in a botched abortion and then tried to cover it up.”
But still, Chelsea insists, “That’s unconscionable to me, and also, and I’m sure that this will unleash another wave of hate in my direction, but as a deeply religious person, it’s also unChristian to me,” she added.
As many pro-choice leaders do, Chelsea is framing abortion as an issue that is strictly involving only women’s bodies — not the millions of unborn babies that are killed each year.
Ronald Reagan’s cancer cure finally revealed? [sponsored]
In Chelsea’s words, being pro-life — which is a movement made up of mostly Christians — opposes God because a Christian should be taking a stand against Roe being overturned.
In reality, Chelsea is very disconnected from what is means to be a Christian. Many Americans are pro-life and stand up for unborn babies — and most of those individuals are indeed Christians.
The former first daughter claims that she has received a mountain of backlash for standing up for abortion rights.
“I’ve been compared to slaveowners and Nazis in the last couple of months,” she said. “Because I’ve had the temerity, as the Supreme Court did in 1992 in Planned Parenthood v. Casey, to point out that our ability to participate fully in our society, including economically, hinges on our ability to be able to make choices for our bodies and our families.”
“Know-it-all” scientists EMBARRASSED by Army Vet [sponsored]
As Clinton is defending abortion rights, Life News argues that being “unChristian” is “touting abortion as one of the greatest supports society can provide and telling women that they need to kill their own children to succeed.”
–The Horn editorial team

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down