END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Wake Up America Seminars * * September 21, 2018

Go down

Wake Up America Seminars * * September 21, 2018 Empty Wake Up America Seminars * * September 21, 2018

Post by Harry Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:45 pm

Wake Up America Seminars * * September 21, 2018

Something to Ponder The Divine Commandment of Life By Oswald Chambers

…be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect. —Matthew 5:48

Our Lord’s exhortation to us in Matthew 5:38-48 is to be generous in our behavior toward everyone. Beware of living according to your natural affections in your spiritual life. Everyone has natural affections— some people we like and others we don’t like. Yet we must never let those likes and dislikes rule our Christian life. “If we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another” (1 John 1:7), even those toward whom we have no affection. The example our Lord gave us here is not that of a good person, or even of a good Christian, but of God Himself. “…be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.” In other words, simply show to the other person what God has shown to you. And God will give you plenty of real life opportunities to prove whether or not you are “perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.” Being a disciple means deliberately identifying yourself with God’s interests in other people. Jesus says, “A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another” (John 13:34-35). The true expression of Christian character is not in good-doing, but in God-likeness. If the Spirit of God has transformed you within, you will exhibit divine characteristics in your life, not just good human characteristics. God’s life in us expresses itself as God’s life, not as human life trying to be godly. The secret of a Christian’s life is that the supernatural becomes natural in him as a result of the grace of God, and the experience of this becomes evident in the practical, everyday details of life, not in times of intimate fellowship with God. And when we come in contact with things that create confusion and a flurry of activity, we find to our own amazement that we have the power to stay wonderfully poised even in the center of it all. Scripture Thought for the Day Joh 13:32-35: If the Son brings glory to God, God himself will bring glory to the Son. God will do it at once. "My children, I will be with you only a little longer. You will look for me. Just as I told the Jews, so I am telling you now. You can't come where I am going. "I give you a new command. Love one another. You must love one another, just as I have loved you. If you love one another, everyone will know you are my disciples." Comments
Frances Craw: We want to wish Frances Craw a very happy 100th birthday!! With all that she has been through she remains dedicated to do all that she can to share the Lords amazing love and teachings. She is an example for us all! God bless you Frances and thank you for your dedication.
Prayer Requests
Roxanne: Please pray for Roxanne that is dealing with either severe demonic oppression or possession. The doctors have not been able to diagnose her problem as a health issue. Pastors and ministry leaders have not shown a consistency
Bettye: Please pray for Bettye that had an accident that caused extensive damage to her face as a result to cleaning up debris from Hurricane Florence. Pray for her as she has surgery and recovery time.
Hurricane Florence victims: Please pray for all the people that have been flooded or have had damage as a result of Hurricane Florence.
Don Ludgate: Don is currently in rehab recovering and will be moved to long term care in the near future. It is a tough, long recovery. Please pray for healing on him.
Mary Ann Perkins: Mary Ann is Deacon Johnnie Arnold’s daughter. She passed away this past July. Pray for the family to heal from their loss.
WUAS News
Larry Wilson update:
Hello Wake Up Family: Just a note to let you know that I am recovering from the feeding tube insertion. The procedure went as planned and I am home recovering. Being fed and hydrated through a tube is a new experience and as long as the temperature of the fluid is close to body temperature, there isn't much sensation. Thank you so much for your prayers and concerns! Jesus has been very close to Shirley and me through this ordeal. I'm sure I will feel stronger in a few days and I look forward to doing whatever I can to share the good news that Jesus will soon return! In one way or another, "What the world needs -- is Jesus!" Larry
Religious Related News
Can You Hear Me Now?
Let the Foster & Adopted Children Come to Me
12 Traits of an Abusive Relationship
America’s Age of Skepticism: How Christians Should Respond
Why You Need to Embrace the Lost Art of Saying ‘No”
More Than Material Minds
Science Related News
Hurricane Rating System Fails to Account for Deadly Rain
Storm Ali Sets Wind Record in Ireland
National Hurricane Center
Hurricane Florence Brings Familiar Tragedy to a Beleaguered NC Community
Typhoon Mangkhut Causes Flooding, Landslides in China
Fear Near Cape Fear Rises with the River and the Death Toll Keeps Growing
Ready.gov—Volcanoes
Flooding Fears Surge as Rivers Rise
Health Related News
CDC: 30 Million People in US Have Diabetes
WHO: Child Mortality, Tuberculosis Crisis on Track to Worsen by 2030
Many Young Doctors Report Burnout, Regret Career Choices
Blocking Brain Messages in Lymphatic May Slow MS
Parents Blames Smartphones, Tablets for Teens’ Sleep Troubles
Intensive Lifestyle Changes Best for People with BMI above 30, Task Force Says
Study: Drug Companies Hike Prices during Shortages
FDA Aims Ad Campaign at Teen E-Cig Users
Global News
Experts: 821M People, 121M Children are ‘Food Insecure’
Report: 1 Million More Children at Risk in Yemen as Conditions Worsen
Experts Warn of Safety Concerns Amid Post-Florence Cleanup
At Least 100 Dead in Nigeria Flooding after Weeks of Rain
Tips for Life after Florence from those Who’ve Been There
Cuba President Backs Legalizing Same-Sex Marriage
World’s First Hydrogen Fuel Cell Passenger Train Begins Service in Germany
Hurricane Florence Damage Estimation from $17 Billion to $22 Billion, Could be Higher

Please Note:
The information gathered for this WUAS NewsWatch is from many internet sources and is meant to keep readers informed of news relating to end time prophecy. Inclusions of links or quotations do not signify approval of the content or authors of the information by this organization.

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum