END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Trey Gowdy made one Democrat realize she made the biggest mistake of her life

Go down

Trey Gowdy made one Democrat realize she made the biggest mistake of her life Empty Trey Gowdy made one Democrat realize she made the biggest mistake of her life

Post by Harry Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:47 am

Trey Gowdy made one Democrat realize she made the biggest mistake of her life

Democrats pounced on the ridiculous allegations against Brett Kavanaugh.
Every Democrat running for President in 2020 wanted to be in front of the cameras launching the most over the top attacks possible.
But Trey Gowdy responded and made one Democrat realize she made the biggest mistake of her life.

New York Democrat Kirsten Gillibrand is one of the many 2020 hopefuls.
She didn’t sit on the Judiciary Committee so she missed that chance to make a spectacle of herself for primary voters.
But she made up for it afterwards.
At a press conference, she accused Kavanaugh of being guilty solely because the FBI was not investigating this case.
Even though the FBI has no grounds to probe local crime allegations, Gillibrand pointed to that as the proof he was guilty.
Trey Gowdy responded on Fox News and destroyed her argument.

He pointed out that Gillibrand was calling for communist dictatorship style show trial.
Gowdy also reminded her that we still live in America where there is a presumption of innocence.
The Daily Caller reports:
South Carolina Republican Rep. Trey Gowdy fired back at Senator Kirsten Gillibrand on “Special Report With Bret Baier” Thursday night. Gowdy criticized the New York Democrat for suggesting Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh is guilty solely because he has not called for the FBI to investigate the claims made against him.
Bret Baier aired the clip of Sen. Gillibrand and asked Rep. Gowdy what he thought of it.
“Wow. When I walked into the studio tonight, there was a presumption of innocence and you did not have to prove your innocence. So, I’m a little surprised to hear what the senator from New York said,” Gowdy stated.
“Bret I’ll tell you this,” he continued. “I think that Dr. Ford met with Democratic legislators before the FBI investigated it. I know that she talked to The Washington Post before the FBI investigated it. The FBI did not have jurisdiction over state sex assault claims. If they want to locate witnesses, if there are witnesses that know whether or not this happened, I am all for it and I am all for them being compelled to testify.”
Thanks for your vote! Please let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
PULSE POLL: Do you think Kirsten Gillibrand’s anti-American comments make her unfit to be President?
YES
98%

NO
2%

Share this:

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum