END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Top MSNBC Star slapped with BAD legal news

Go down

Top MSNBC Star slapped with BAD legal news Empty Top MSNBC Star slapped with BAD legal news

Post by Harry Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:33 pm

Top MSNBC Star slapped with BAD legal news

September 30, 2018

by Walter W. Murray, reporter

MSNBC host Joy Reid may have finally gone too far: the left-wing host is now the subject of a major defamation lawsuit.
Reid is accused of sharing an image on social media of President Donald Trump supporter Roslyn La Liberte – decked out in her “Make America Great Again” hat – seemingly screaming at a teenage boy over immigration issues at a city council meeting in California.
Just one problem: That picture didn’t tell the whole story.
A simple finger exercise eliminates pain permanently [sponsored]
They weren’t fighting at all.
They were doing exactly what we need more of in this country: They were talking.
“Both the young man and his mother confirmed contemporaneously and afterwards that La Liberte was being ‘civil,’” the lawsuit filed by La Liberte states, noting there is even video of her and the teen hugging as the youth’s mother announced that the two “are having a civil conversation.”

https://youtu.be/oqLoTK2ZjKw

Sponsored: Hillary Clinton’s SHOCKING Confession Caught on Tape

Yes, Reid was spreading “fake news” – but with devastatingly real consequences.
The lawsuit claims Reid told her followers that La Liberte yelled racial epithets at the teen. Then, Reid urged them to put La Liberte “on blast.”
She was harassed, receiving “hundreds, if not thousands” of hate messages as it went viral.
Most of the examples listed in the lawsuit are so vile that The Horn cannot reprint them here. One of the tamer ones said: “The best way to make America great again is to tar and feather sluts like you and ride them out of the country on a rail!”
You’ll Never Believe What Doctor’s Just Found Inside Cali Man’s Head [sponsored]
She had to call police to ask for protection and bought a wig to disguise herself in public.
In an interview after the scene went viral, the youth spoke out in La Liberte’s defense, telling local media “she doesn’t deserve it because she was giving her opinion at a place where everyone should be able to say their piece.”
La Liberte also attempted to defend herself as the threats mounted and people boycotted her business.
“I’m not an evil person,” she told Fox News Los Angeles at the time. “I’m a mother of five… a Grandma of four.”
Sponsored: For a loved one in pain…
Now, she is looking for compensation of at least $75,000 as a result of the harassment and boycott.
“Reid acted with the improper and malicious purpose of advancing her own career and political agenda in total disregard of La Liberte’s rights,” the lawsuit states. “Reid’s actions were also born out of her personal animus and dislike of President Donald Trump, the Republican Party, and supporters of each, including those wearing MAGA hats.”
It’s not the only controversy facing Reid.
The TV host has also come under fire for a series of old blog posts filled with Sept. 11 conspiracy theories, nasty insults against public figures such as the late Sen. John McCain and blatant homophobia.
[EXCLUSIVE] Eat these 3 foods for PERFECT blood pressure [sponsored]
Reid has apologized for some and – without evidence – blamed unnamed “hackers” for at least some of the other entries.
“I genuinely do not believe I wrote those hateful things, because they are completely alien to me,” she claimed. “But I can definitely understand, based on things I have tweeted and have written in the past, why some people don’t believe me.”
She has also claimed to be “a better person today than I was over a decade ago.”
MSNBC has stood by its host despite the repeated controversies, telling the New York Times that her statements are “not reflective of the colleague and friend we have known at MSNBC for the past seven years.”
Sponsored: Billionaire’s Horrifying Prediction: ‘30 Million Will Die’
But the lawsuit shows another side to Reid… and critics have to wonder if perhaps that’s who she really is after all.
— Walter W. Murray is a reporter for The Horn News. He is an outspoken conservative and a survival expert, and is the author of “America’s Final Warning.”

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum