END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Rand Paul’s wife makes disturbing 9 word confession

Go down

Rand Paul’s wife makes disturbing 9 word confession Empty Rand Paul’s wife makes disturbing 9 word confession

Post by Harry Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:50 pm

Rand Paul’s wife makes disturbing 9 word confession

October 6, 2018

“On the Holmes Front,” with Frank Holmes

The hearing for Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh has cranked up the level of crazy in U.S. politics to a new high – and some Democrats have gone beyond words, spilling into full-blown violence.
Now, Senator Rand Paul’s wife, Kelley, is saying the violence has got to stop. In an op-ed for CNN this week , Kelley said that the radical left’s threats and intimidation have spiraled out of control.
Kelley needed only nine words to prove to liberals how their deranged violence has negatively impacted her life — and many other Republicans.
Sponsored: Are you infected with the Alzheimer’s “virus”?
“I now keep a loaded gun by my bed,” Kelley wrote. “I have never felt this way in my life,” she added.
“Earlier this week, Rand was besieged in the airport by activists…preventing [him] from moving forward, thrusting your middle finger in [his] face, screaming vitriol,” she wrote.
Last year a Democratic neighbor beat him up at his own home, breaking six ribs and leaving the senator with a collapsed lung – and the state’s Democrats thought it was hilarious.
Kentucky Democrat Alison Lundergan Grimes cracked her idea of a great joke about Paul after the violent attack.
How to restore your memory in 1 hour [sponsored]
“Many folks say that Rand Paul can’t be beat,” she said. “I don’t buy that. Just ask his neighbor. He can be beaten.”
For Kelley, her husband’s senseless beating is no laughing matter. She put the blame right where it belongs: on Democratic leaders stoking fear and winking at violence.

Democratic Sen. Cory Booker – a likely 2020 presidential candidate – told an audience in July, “You should get in the face of your Congresspeople.”
Words like that are going to get someone hurt or killed, Kelley wrote.
Sponsored: Obama still meddling in elections?!
“Retract your statement,” Kelley told Booker. “I would call on you to condemn violence, the leaking of elected officials’ personal addresses… and the intimidation and threats that are being hurled at them and their families.”
Kelley’s statement is correct — and the Kavanaugh drama has ignited more violence from the left.
Last Sunday, police arrested a 42-year-old artist for spray-painting the words “RAPE” and “SHAME” all over Republican Party Headquarters in Winnebago County, Illinois.
The suspect, Timothy Damm, might not have gotten caught red-handed – but he reportedly couldn’t wait to get back to the scene of the crime, where he was interviewed about it on TV.
Sponsored: Eighty year-old prophecy uncovers dire warning for US
“I think it’s great,” Damm told a local reporter, who said she was surprised to see him already at a newly reported crime scene.
“I haven’t been great with the Republicans right in my neighborhood, but somebody labeled them for what they are,” Damm told her. “I’m happy about that.”
He praised his own suspected artwork and even explained part of the symbolism.
“It’s hard to not focus on the beauty” of the vandalism, he said in a four-minute interview where he repeatedly broke out into maniacal laughter.
Sponsored: Are you eating enough chicken salad to keep your blood pressure healthy?
“Republican equals rape,” he told the reporter. “They encourage rape. And if you rape someone, they will defend you.”
Cops say after they took Damm into custody, he danced on a table, then stripped down to his underwear.
If you’re looking for proof that Trump Derangement Syndrome is a mental disorder, there’s Exhibit A.
But it’s also a sign of the violence and hatred the left is churning up.
Fall asleep in minutes with this 2-second trick [sponsored]
One Illinois state senator called this crazy act exactly what it is: “A hate crime.”
County GOP leaders pointed out that 7 women work in the building, and two dozen more meet there regularly. “They should not have to be afraid because some people could not control their hate,” they wrote.
President Donald Trump’s victory and the empty, phony, baseless charges against Brett Kavanaugh have driven the Democrats into a frenzy.
The liberal elite have run the show for most of 70 years. But, now the average American is determined to take back their country. The liberal elites can only watch, cry – and demand thugs to take action.
Sponsored: Do THIS tonight and fall asleep in 6 minutes [CRAZY Video]
First, the Democrats lost Congress. Then, they lost the presidency. Now, they’re about to lose the Supreme Court.
Their hold on the government – and the whole country – has slipped away.
If they can’t control the politicians in D.C., they want to beat them up – or worse.
One can only imagine what will happen if they lose the 2018 midterms?
Frank Holmes is a reporter for The Horn News. He is a veteran journalist and an outspoken conservative that talks about the news that was in his weekly article, “On The Holmes Front.”

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down