END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Kavanaugh’s accuser drops all her allegations

Go down

Kavanaugh’s accuser drops all her allegations Empty Kavanaugh’s accuser drops all her allegations

Post by Harry Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:58 am

Kavanaugh’s accuser drops all her allegations

October 8, 2018

Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s accuser says she will no longer pursue legal action for the sexual misconduct allegations she made in July.
Dr. Christine Blasey Ford’s attorney, Debra Katz, told CNN host Dana Bash on Friday that her client no longer wants a criminal investigation into her allegations.
Sponsored: Are you infected with the Alzheimer’s “virus”?
Ford’s attorney also said her client will not help Senate Democrats in any impeachment proceedings, should Democrats regain control of Congress after the 2018 midterm election.
“Professor Ford has not asked for anything of the sort,” Katz said. “What she did was to come forward and testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee and agree to cooperate with any investigation by the FBI, and that’s what she sought to do here.”

“She does not want him to be impeached?” Bash asked later in the segment.
“No,” Katz responded.
Sponsored: [BREAKING] Proof Obama was Illegitimate President?
But the investigation into criminal conduct may not be over that easily. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell is demanding an investigation to find out who illegally leaked Ford’s July letter to Sen. Diane Feinstein.
The leaked letter caused a firestorm of controversy in the last week of Kavanaugh’s hearings and raised doubt on whether he would be confirmed to the Supreme Court.
Saturday, Kavanaugh was finally sworn in as the United States’ 114th Supreme Court Justice.
“I think it clearly was, honestly, a despicable thing to do to Dr. Ford,” McConnell told Politico about the leaked letter. “And it kind of underscored the tactics that have been used: It started in committee and then went straight out into the public.”
Sponsored: Predictions That Have Turned Out To Be Remarkably Accurate
Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley hasn’t decided whether he’ll launch the investigation.
“I’ve got some people on my committee that feel strongly about following up on the leak and all that stuff. I’ll have a conversation with them,” Grassley said. “I haven’t made up my mind yet.”

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down