END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Wake Up America Seminars * * October 12, 2018

Go down

Wake Up America Seminars * * October 12, 2018 Empty Wake Up America Seminars * * October 12, 2018

Post by Harry Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:09 pm

Wake Up America Seminars * * October 12, 2018

Something to Ponder

Getting into God’s Stride

By Oswald Chambers

Enoch walked with God… —Genesis 5:24

The true test of a person’s spiritual life and character is not what he does in the extraordinary moments of life, but what he does during the ordinary times when there is nothing tremendous or exciting happening. A person’s worth is revealed in his attitude toward the ordinary things of life when he is not under the spotlight (see John 1:35-37 and John 3:30). It is painful work to get in step with God and to keep pace with Him— it means getting your second wind spiritually. In learning to walk with God, there is always the difficulty of getting into His stride, but once we have done so, the only characteristic that exhibits itself is the very life of God Himself. The individual person is merged into a personal oneness with God, and God’s stride and His power alone are exhibited. It is difficult to get into stride with God, because as soon as we start walking with Him we find that His pace has surpassed us before we have even taken three steps. He has different ways of doing things, and we have to be trained and disciplined in His ways. It was said of Jesus— “He will not fail nor be discouraged…” (Isaiah 42:4) because He never worked from His own individual standpoint, but always worked from the standpoint of His Father. And we must learn to do the same. Spiritual truth is learned through the atmosphere that surrounds us, not through intellectual reasoning. It is God’s Spirit that changes the atmosphere of our way of looking at things, and then things begin to be possible which before were impossible. Getting into God’s stride means nothing less than oneness with Him. It takes a long time to get there, but keep at it. Don’t give up because the pain is intense right now— get on with it, and before long you will find that you have a new vision and a new purpose. Scripture Thought for the Day Proverbs 3:5-8: Trust in the LORD with all your heart. Do not depend on your own understanding. In all your ways remember him. Then he will make your paths smooth and straight. Don't be wise in your own eyes. Have respect for the LORD and avoid evil. That will bring health to your body. It will make your bones strong.

Comments
Ramon: Greetings to you (Larry Wilson) and your wife, Shirley, in the most precious name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ! As always, I pray that when this humble not reaches to your hands finds you in good spirit and filled with the Lord’s love, grace and peace. Praise God! Thank you very much for your message that you sent to us at the bottom of your Wake Up Report. I am glad that you are taking good care of yourself despite all of what you had endured with your medical complications. You are God’s warrior! Please hang in there, ok! In the meantime, I will always life up your name to our Father God, asking Him to perform a huge healing miracle for you. I know that He will hear all of our prayers for you.
Sue: Larry, you are in my thoughts often, especially since I’m reading your book. It’s hard for me to find the right words to say but want you to know you are in my prayers! I know you are in the best hands and have many supporters. I pray you get comfort in that. Please keep the updates coming as we all care!
Prayer Requests
Claude & Lillian: Please pray for Claude & Lillian. Claude was diagnosed with bladder cancer but feels optimistic that his treatment will take care of the cancer. Lillian has been dealing with long-term degenerative issues such as memory loss (dementia) and other issues.
Those affected by Hurricane Michael: Please pray for those affected by the devastation caused by the storm. Many have lost their homes or have been affected in some way.
WUAS News
Update on No More Delay Cases: Thank you to all who have pre-ordered your cases of the No More Delay book. We should be receiving them in less than two weeks! As soon as they arrive, we will begin the process of shipping them out. Thank you for your patience and desire to share Larry Wilson’s latest book with others.
Religious Related News
Three Practical Ways Job Can Teach You to Respond in Trajedy
Don’t Let Labels Dictate Who You Are
When Does God Withdraw His Grace?
The Technological Discipleship Gap
God Never Meant for You to Grow Alone
Reframing the Issue of Poverty
10 Reasons Why Your Family Complains So Much
Four Ways to Live the Christian Life
Science Related News
By the Numbers: Michael was the 3rd Most Intense Hurricane to Hit Continental US
NHC: Hurricane Leslie on Track to Hit the West Africa Coast
Leslie Strengthens into a Category 1 Hurricane in the Atlantic
Where is Tropical Storm Nadine Headed in the Eastern Atlantic
Magnitude 6.3 Earthquake Rocks Russia’s Kuril Islands
The National Hurricane Center Map
Cyclone Titli Lashes India’s Eastern Coast
The Dormant & Extinct Volcanoes of Nevada
Health Related News
Sit-Stand Desks May Improve Job Performance, Psychological Health
Drowsy Driving as Risky as Drunken Driving
Skip the Cold Meds for Kids Under 6, Experts Say
Intermittant Fasting May Help Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
Non-Fatal Injuries Cost about 1.8T in the United States
Scoliosis Linked to Inability to Utilize Manganese
Type 1 Diabetes Often Misdiagnosed in Adults
Smog Linked to Higher Risk for Mouth Cancers
Global News
Hurricane Safety Tips & Resources
Michael’s Death Toll Jumps; Utter Devastation in Panhandle
Hurricane Preparedness Guide
Video: Hurricane Michael Obliterates Popular Tourist Destination Mexico Beach
Winds from Tropical Storm Michael Cause Heavy Damage across North Carolina
Unpaid Housework Equals One-Quarter of South Korea GDP
Severe Weather Damages Homes, Downs Trees in South Carolina
Hurricane Preparedness: Hazards

Please Note:
The information gathered for this WUAS NewsWatch is from many internet sources and is meant to keep readers informed of news relating to end time prophecy. Inclusions of links or quotations do not signify approval of the content or authors of the information by this organization.

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum