END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

President Trump on if George Soros is funding migrant caravan: ‘I wouldn’t be surprised’

Go down

President Trump on if George Soros is funding migrant caravan: ‘I wouldn’t be surprised’ Empty President Trump on if George Soros is funding migrant caravan: ‘I wouldn’t be surprised’

Post by Harry Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:33 pm

President Trump on if George Soros is funding migrant caravan: ‘I wouldn’t be surprised’

November 1, 2018 by Ben Marquis

There has been much talk in recent days of a large caravan of migrants from Central America making their way through Mexico toward the U.S. border. But while some of those migrants intend to seek asylum in America, others plan to enter the country illegally — and many may even be criminals.

It has been suspected by some on the right that the caravan, as well as additional groups forming behind it, have been organized and funded by a wealthy individual or group, with the most likely suspect being leftist billionaire and progressive financier George Soros. And President Donald Trump just hinted in his own way that the suggestion Soros is funding the caravan could be correct.
Speaking with reporters on the South Lawn of the White House on Wednesday prior to departing for a rally in Florida, Trump fielded a variety of questions from the gathered media, some of which focused on the migrant caravan.
Is Soros funding caravan?
President Trump was asked: “Do you think somebody is funding the caravan? Do you think somebody is paying for the caravan?”

“I wouldn’t be surprised. I wouldn’t be surprised,” Trump replied.
But when a reporter asked more directly, “George Soros? Who’s paying for it?”
The president said: “I don’t know who. But I wouldn’t be surprised. A lot of people say yes.”

Migrant caravan
Prior to the question about the funding of the caravan, Trump was asked if he was “fearmongering” and stoking worries about the caravan, to which he replied, “No, I’m not fearmongering at all. Immigration is a very important subject.”
He went on to blame Democrats for allowing the immigration system to get so messed up that a caravan of illegal immigrants was even an issue to begin with.
“As far as the caravan is concerned, our military is out,” Trump said. “We have about 5,800. We’ll go up anywhere between 10,000 and 15,000 military personnel, on top of Border Patrol, ICE, and everybody else at the border.”

The president made clear that none of the migrants would succeed in gaining illicit entry to the U.S. and that any who reached the border would be detained (temporarily housed in tent cities, if necessary), processed, and promptly deported back to their home country.
Later, the president was asked if his focus on the migrant caravan and illegal immigration might hurt him with voters in suburban districts, but Trump responded with a statement that highlighted his true devotion to protecting all Americans across the entire nation.
“No, I don’t think so,” Trump said when asked if he feared losing those essential voters. “Whatever it is — here’s the thing: I don’t view suburban districts or any other districts. I view the country. Our country has to be safe.”

It remains to be seen if George Soros is the financier behind the migrant caravan, and Trump declined to say with specificity one way or the other.
But one thing Trump did make abundantly clear is that his administration is focused on preventing the caravan from gaining illegal entry into the U.S., no matter who is funding it — and that is news his supporters will be glad to hear.

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down