END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

TRANSGENDER COUPLE ARE PLANNING TO HAVE KIDS TOGETHER

Go down

TRANSGENDER COUPLE ARE PLANNING TO HAVE KIDS TOGETHER Empty TRANSGENDER COUPLE ARE PLANNING TO HAVE KIDS TOGETHER

Post by Harry Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:19 am

Transgender couple who were both born the opposite sex and fell in love after meeting online reveal they are planning to have kids together - using his eggs and her sperm

Jasmine Merino, 18, who lives in California, was born a male, but started transitioning two years ago
Her boyfriend Ryan Said, 24, from Ontario Canada was born as a female, however he has been living as a man for four years
Neither Jasmine nor Ryan have undergone full gender reassignment surgery but they say that their sex life is still 'great'
The pair insist that they are treated like any other young couple in love - and say they are looking forward to starting a family together

By Dailymail.com Reporter

Published: 09:25 EST, 16 December 2015 | Updated: 09:32 EST, 16 December 2015

A transgender couple have found love despite them both being born the opposite gender.

Jasmine Merino and boyfriend Ryan Said say they are treated like any other couple and plan to marry and have kids some day.

Ryan, 24, from Ontario, Canada, has been living as a man for four years, and Jasmine, 18, who lives in California, started transitioning two years ago.
Bonding: Jasmine Merino, left, and Ryan Said, right, are both transgender. Jasmine, who was born a boy, began transitioning two years ago, while Ryan has been living as a man for four years
+20

Bonding: Jasmine Merino, left, and Ryan Said, right, are both transgender. Jasmine, who was born a boy, began transitioning two years ago, while Ryan has been living as a man for four years
Settling down: The pair say that they are treated just like any other couple - and are already looking forward to starting a family together, although neither has undergone full gender reassignment
+20

Settling down: The pair say that they are treated just like any other couple - and are already looking forward to starting a family together, although neither has undergone full gender reassignment
Understanding: Ryan, 24, pictured as a little girl before transitioning, and Jasmine, 18, explain that feel they know each other better than any other person could
+20
Understanding: Ryan, 24, and Jasmine, 18, pictured before her transition, explain that feel they know each other better than any other person could
+20

Understanding: Ryan, 24, pictured left in 1998 as a little girl before transitioning, and Jasmine, 18, pictured right in 2012 before her transition, explain that feel they know each other better than any other person could

And despite not undergoing full gender reassignment surgery they say their sex life is great after learning to adapt.

Jasmine said: 'Our relationship is perfect because we both know what it's like to be male and female so we totally understand each other and what we want.

'I like the fact that Ryan is transgender too because when I'm going through a rough time he understands me.

'He's the one person I can count on because he knows what I go through.'

But the pair faced many challenges before they found happiness together.

'Growing up was really hard - I didn't know who I was and I just knew something wasn't right,' Ryan explained.

'My parents forced me to be girly and I was always into boys clothes.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3362547/Transgender-couple-born-opposite-sex-fell-love-meeting-online-reveal-planning-kids-using-eggs-sperm.html#ixzz3ugZtKvZx
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum