END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

BRUSH YOUR TEETH, LIVE LONGER

Go down

BRUSH YOUR TEETH, LIVE LONGER Empty BRUSH YOUR TEETH, LIVE LONGER

Post by Harry Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:55 am

Brush Your Teeth, Live Longer

Post LittleFighter on Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:42 pm

Nothing really new, but still it might surprise a few people...

Brush Your Teeth, Live Longer

By Dr. Keith | Jun 20, 2010

Those of you who have read my book “Virtual Medicine” (if you haven’t, why not!), will have been surprised by my report that teeth can kill. It began as dental infections lodging bacteria in the heart and causing fatal widespread septicemia in the days before antibiotics. But 100 years later, by the end of the 20th Century, it had come around again despite antibiotics, that significant gum disease (periodontal disease) was a major risk factor for death by heart attack.

Now a brand new study (May 27, 2010) has re-inforced what I said. Teeth and gum infections are deadly. Consider this a minor installment on my anti-aging “outside the box” report which is coming up any day now.

Researchers in the UK analyzed data from over 11,000 people who were taking part in a study called the Scottish Health Survey. Patients were asked whether they visited a dentist at least once every six months, every one to two years, rarely, or never. They were also asked how often they brushed their teeth — twice daily, once a day, or less than every day.

The researchers found that 62% of participants said they went to a dentist every six months, 71% said they brushed their teeth twice a day.

After adjusting the data for cardiovascular risk factors such as obesity, smoking, social class, and family heart disease history, the researchers found that people who admitted to brushing their teeth less frequently had a 70% extra risk of heart disease.

What’s more, people who reported poor oral hygiene also tested positive for important inflammatory markers such as fibrinogen and C-reactive protein, which themselves are predictors of early death. In other words, if you slouch on cleaning your teeth, you are very significantly more likely to die young. It may seem incredible but the pathways are clear, well demonstrated and the backup science is pretty well irrefutable.

Do you need me to tell you what to do? I think not.

[The study is published in the journal BMJ, published online May 27, 2010].

http://alternative-doctor.com/blog/brush-your-teeth-live-longer/

LittleFighter

Re: Brush Your Teeth, Live Longer

Post CausticSymmetry on Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:52 am

LittleFighter - This news piece has been circulated widely, and my first thought was, that the root problem or source of this bacteria is probably coming from infected jawbones, via the infected crowns, root canals, and cavitations.

The links between oral pathology in mainstream medical journals has really been mounting over the years, although it doesn't appear as if the medical community has spoke much about the correlation.

Several practitioners who also perform research have noted that autoimmune diseases frequently vanish when infected jaw bones are properly treated (with root canals removed). One physician for instant had observed that 99% of his lupus patients are cured when these infections are cleared out.

I remember some 15 years ago when my oral hygiene had a lot to be desired. I had to use all kinds of strong types mouthwash to deal with the halitosis that my girlfriend at the time complained about. My gums were in very bad shape then, and my teeth were being eaten away by the "mysterious cause."

When gums are beginning to degenerate, there is an increase in the expression of MMP's, which are collagenase enzymes, such as the one involved in MPB.

Today, I have zero problems with gums, teeth, or breath, and use other methods to keep things clean, but I'd say the #1 thing is diet and supplements by a long mile in my case.

It also helps that I have no infections in the jawbone.

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum