END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

DOUBT.........

Go down

DOUBT......... Empty DOUBT.........

Post by Harry Mon May 18, 2015 9:18 am

DOUBT

And Jesus answered them, Truly I say to you, if you have faith (a firm relying trust) and do not doubt, you will not only do what has been done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, Be taken up and cast into the sea, it will be done. Matthew 21:21

Scriptures On Doubt bar

Only it must be in faith that he asks with no wavering (no hesitating, no doubting). For the one who wavers (hesitates, doubts) is like the billowing surge out at sea that is blown hither and thither and tossed by the wind.
James 1: 6

Scriptures On Doubt bar

I desire therefore that in every place men should pray, without anger or quarreling or resentment or doubt [in their minds], lifting up holy hands. 1 Timothy 2: 8

Scriptures On Doubt bar

And refute [so as to] convict some who dispute with you, and on some have mercy who waver and doubt. Jude 1: 22

Scriptures On Doubt bar

Truly I tell you, whoever says to this mountain, Be lifted up and thrown into the sea! and does not doubt at all in his heart but believes that what he says will take place, it will be done for him. Mark 11:23

Scriptures On Doubt bar

Instantly Jesus reached out His hand and caught and held him, saying to him, O you of little faith, why did you doubt?
Matthew 14: 31

Scriptures On Doubt bar

But he who doubts is condemned if he eats, because he does not eat from faith; for whatever is not from faith is sin. Romans 14: 23(NKJV)

Scriptures On Doubt bar

And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!” Jesus said to him, “Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”. John 20: 28-29(NKJV)

Scriptures On Doubt bar

Preserve my life, for I am godly and dedicated; O my God, save Your servant, for I trust in You [leaning and believing on You, committing all and confidently looking to You, without fear or doubt]. Psalm 86: 2

Scriptures On Doubt bar

And when they saw Him, they fell down and worshiped Him; but some doubted.
Matthew 28: 17

Scriptures On Doubt bar

Therefore let the whole house of Israel recognize beyond all doubt and acknowledge assuredly that God has made Him both Lord and Christ (the Messiah)--this Jesus Whom you crucified. Acts 2: 36

Scriptures On Doubt bar

No unbelief or distrust made him waver (doubtingly question) concerning the promise of God, but he grew strong and was empowered by faith as he gave praise and glory to God. Romans 4:20

Scriptures On Doubt bar

For I am persuaded beyond doubt (am sure) that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities, nor things impending and threatening nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation will be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8: 38-39

Scriptures On Doubt bar

Do all things without grumbling and faultfinding and complaining [against God] and questioning and doubting [among yourselves]. Philippians 2: 14

Scriptures On Doubt bar

Accordingly God also, in His desire to show more convincingly and beyond doubt to those who were to inherit the promise the unchangeableness of His purpose and plan, intervened (mediated) with an oath.
Hebrews 6: 17

Scriptures On Doubt bar

But the wisdom from above is first of all pure (undefiled); then it is peace-loving, courteous (considerate, gentle). [It is willing to] yield to reason, full of compassion and good fruits; it is wholehearted and straightforward, impartial and unfeigned (free from doubts, wavering, and insincerity). James 3: 17

Scriptures On Doubt bar

And there will be signs in the sun and moon and stars; and upon the earth [there will be] distress (trouble and anguish) of nations in bewilderment and perplexity [without resources, left wanting, embarrassed, in doubt, not knowing which way to turn] at the roaring (the echo) of the tossing of the sea. Luke 21: 25

Scriptures On Doubt bar

And He said to them, Why are you disturbed and troubled, and why do such doubts and questionings arise in your hearts?
Luke 24: 38

Scriptures On Doubt bar

We who are strong [in our convictions and of robust faith] ought to bear with the failings and the frailties and the tender scruples of the weak; [we ought to help carry the doubts and qualms of others] and not to please ourselves. Romans 15: 1

Author: M. S. LOWNDES

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum