END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

THE ASTONISHING RADIOPROTECTIVE EFFECTS OF MISO EXPLANED:

Go down

THE ASTONISHING RADIOPROTECTIVE EFFECTS OF MISO EXPLANED: Empty THE ASTONISHING RADIOPROTECTIVE EFFECTS OF MISO EXPLANED:

Post by Harry Tue May 19, 2015 7:12 pm

The astonishing radioprotective effects of miso explained: Nagasaki, Chernobyl and more
Inbox

NaturalNews <insider@naturalnews.com

NaturalNews Insider Alert ( www.NaturalNews.com ) - please forward

The Health RangerDear NaturalNews readers,

One of the most amazing chapters in the true history of healing foods comes from the final chapter of World War II and those courageous individuals who survived its aftermath.

It turns out that people who ate miso -- fermented soy -- experienced astonishing "radioprotective" benefits that significantly reduced tissue damage from radiation.

Miso is made by fermenting soy, turning it into a completely different material. While soy is an estrogen mimicker, miso is anti-estrogenic.

Click here to read my full report on the history of radioprotective miso, used by survivors of Nagasaki and Chernobyl (along with a super simple miso soup recipe). This includes citations of a scientific study that further documented the radioprotective effects of miso.

I started looking into all this because we now carry a medium-grade organic yellow miso power in a freeze-dried format. It's available in affordable small pouches and #10 steel cans. It's all made in the USA from USA ingredients, and laboratory verified. It's vegan, kosher, non-GMO and USDA certified organic.

We've also just added Freeze-Dried Organic Peas to our store, including in the long-term storable #10 can format.

I realize peas aren't fancy schmancy food, but they're a rich source of real protein, they contain natural plant-based nutrients, and they have a very long shelf life. As a nourishing preparedness food, peas are hard to beat!

The bottom line? Eat to live! Bring more foods into your diet that may offer protective or supportive health benefits, and you'll love a happier life as a result.

Enjoy!

- Mike Adams, the Health Ranger

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum