END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Health Ranger releases stunning infographic showing how heavy metals end up in the food supply due to industrial pollution

Go down

Health Ranger releases stunning infographic showing how heavy metals end up in the food supply due to industrial pollution Empty Health Ranger releases stunning infographic showing how heavy metals end up in the food supply due to industrial pollution

Post by Harry Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:48 am

Health Ranger releases stunning infographic showing how heavy metals end up in the food supply due to industrial pollution

Health Ranger releases stunning infographic showing how heavy metals end up in the food supply due to industrial pollution MikeAdamsFriday, March 18, 2016

by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger

Tags: heavy metals, food supply, infographic

Health Ranger releases stunning infographic showing how heavy metals end up in the food supply due to industrial pollution Infographic-Heavy-Metals-In-Your-Food
Health Ranger releases stunning infographic showing how heavy metals end up in the food supply due to industrial pollution Clean-Chlorella-Tablets-MR
(NaturalNews) You've probably heard food companies and nutritional supplement manufacturers claim that high levels of lead found in their products is "naturally occurring." But they're LYING.

The truth is that high levels of toxic heavy metals show up in foods, superfoods and supplements due to industrial pollution... including decades of spraying lead arsenate on croplands.

Today, I'm releasing a new infographic that reveals the cycle of heavy metals in food and the environment. Click here for the full infographic, or click here for my Youtube video explanation.

As this infographic and video both reveal, toxic heavy metals enter the food supply from contaminated soils, and soils are contaminated from a multitude of sources, including:

• Dental offices (mercury)
• Coal power (mercury)
• Pesticides (lead and arsenic)
• Mining operations (copper, nickel, lead, etc.)
• Human waste that's recycled by cities into "biosolids" used on crops
• Contaminated municipal water pipes (lead)
• Chicken feed that's "medicated" with arsenic

Get the full story on heavy metals in food in my upcoming book "Food Forensics" ... available no on Amazon and BN
In my new book Food Forensics, I detail the heavy metals composition of over 800 foods. All that data are derived from my laboratory analysis from the Natural News Forensic Food Labs (now named CWC Labs).

The book is available now for pre-sale on Amazon, BN.com and other booksellers. That book is set to take the food industry by storm by revealing the truth about heavy metals in foods, supplements and superfoods.

Learn more: click here for the full-sized infographic.

Click here to watch my video, or view it here:

Health Ranger releases stunning infographic showing how heavy metals end up in the food supply due to industrial pollution Infographic-Heavy-Metals-In-Your-Food-600

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down