END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

JUST SAW THIS.....

Go down

JUST SAW THIS..... Empty JUST SAW THIS.....

Post by Harry Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:03 pm

JUST SAW THIS.....
By G. S. Stowe,
Treasurer, Giles County, TN GOP
Those who know me perceive that I’m a constitutional conservative and Jeffersonian classical liberal – generally a Republican, but not zealously so. I’m manifestly opposed to the Democrat party’s modern progressivism and would normally ignore their presidential primary. However, having served as Military Aide to President Clinton from 1996-98, and by extension having worked personally with Hillary Clinton and her East Wing staff, I offer some first-hand insights into the character of candidate Hillary Clinton; may it be food for thought for my Democrat neighbors.
Editorial space does not suffice to share the many experiences I have, so I will synopsize: Hillary Clinton is an elitist of the first order, and she surrounds herself with similarly pretentious toadies. I observed her to routinely bully subordinate s, poke her finger in the chest of senators, and enter into numerous curse-laden tantrums over the most trivial of matters. On one occasion her temper erupted after she’d left her sunglasses at a Mexico City event. She then proceeded to unleash a verbal torrent on me, the Secret Service detail, and the Marine One pilot for not putting the helicopter down so she could retrieve her glasses. I explained (or rather, interjected between blasphemous expletives) this was an impossibility because the landing zone was no longer secure. (The President remained stoically silent, while I radioed her valet, who endured 3 hours of Mexico City traffic to recover her precious sunglasses.)
Hillary’s staff, including her Chief of Staff and a gaggle of 30-something Ivy League snobs (all hand-selected by Hillary), cultivated an extremely fractious relationship with my military colleagues. They unanimously abhorred uniforms in “their” White House, and they routinely talked down to veterans, officers, and enlisted members. The President consistently treated his military staff with respect; the First Lady consistently treated us with disdain.
People often say Hillary is smart. Those who know her say she’s cunning – a momentous difference. She shrewdly hones and packages her public image. She rather effectively feigns empathy and support for the downtrodden because it effectively scores political points. This is not a mere assertion; I would observe her working at being “friend ly” in a social situation, then minutes later overhear her and her staff deriding or mocking the people she’d just met. This was particularly evident when she was meeting with common, rural middle-income folk in “flyover country” … that is, people like us in Giles County.
Times change; we’re now nearly 20 years beyond my experiences with Hillary. However, most of us realize that a person’s character does not change a great deal over the years. When I knew Hillary she was arrogant, self-absorbed, and patronizing; she padded her entourage with similarly haughty staffers. After observing her unprincipled tenure as Secretary of State and now hearing the same, well-rehearsed rhetoric on behalf of the downtrodden, I’m persuaded she is no different in 2016.
Detractors will say I’m merely attempting a Republican hatchet-job. No, wrong answer. I’m simply writing as a former White House military aide desirous of exposing the veneer of a particularly obnoxious, phony and vulgar candidate. I don’t offer these comments as a Republican, but as an eyewitness to the demonstrable character of Hillary Clinton. I know there are many Giles County Democrats who, like me, champion American virtue, and are sorting through a field of presidential aspirants looking for a candidate of integrity and sound temperament, with a degree of authenticity and respect for the “common man.” I respectfully submit, unless you’re her fellow elitist, that Hillary is not your candidate.
Sincerely,
G. S. Stowe

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum