END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

TRUTH..........

Go down

TRUTH.......... Empty TRUTH..........

Post by Harry Sat May 23, 2015 11:23 am

TRUTH

Truth shall spring up from the earth, and righteousness shall look down from heaven. Psalm 85: 11

Scriptures On Truth bar

Teach me Your way, O Lord, that I may walk and live in Your truth; direct and unite my heart [solely, reverently] to fear and honor Your name. Psalm 86: 11

Scriptures On Truth bar

Behold, You desire truth in the inner being; make me therefore to know wisdom in my inmost heart. Psalm 51: 6

Scriptures On Truth bar

Rather, let our lives lovingly express truth [in all things, speaking truly, dealing truly, living truly]. Enfolded in love, let us grow up in every way and in all things into Him Who is the Head, [even] Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One). Ephesians 4: 15

Scriptures On Truth bar

You are near, O Lord [nearer to me than my foes], and all Your commandments are truth. Psalm 119: 151

Scriptures On Truth bar

Assuming that you have really heard Him and been taught by Him, as [all] Truth is in Jesus [embodied and personified in Him].
Ephesians 4: 21

Scriptures On Truth bar

Therefore, rejecting all falsity and being done now with it, let everyone express the truth with his neighbor, for we are all parts of one body and members one of another. Ephesians 4: 25

Scriptures On Truth bar

Your righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and Your law is truth.
Psalm 119: 142

Scriptures On Truth bar

For while the Law was given through Moses, grace (unearned, undeserved favor and spiritual blessing) and truth came through Jesus Christ. John 1: 17

Scriptures On Truth bar

God is a Spirit (a spiritual Being) and those who worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth (reality). John 4: 24

Scriptures On Truth bar

And now, O Lord God, You are God, and Your words are truth, and You have promised this good thing to Your servant. 2 Samuel 7: 28

Scriptures On Truth bar

Lord, who shall dwell [temporarily] in Your tabernacle? Who shall dwell [permanently] on Your holy hill? He who walks and lives uprightly and blamelessly, who works rightness and justice and speaks and thinks the truth in his heart. Psalm 15: 1-2

Scriptures On Truth bar

All the paths of the Lord are mercy and steadfast love, even truth and faithfulness are they for those who keep His covenant and His testimonies. Psalm 25: 10

Scriptures On Truth bar

Jesus said to him, I am the Way and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except by (through) Me. John 14: 6

Scriptures On Truth bar

And you will know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free. John 8: 32

Scriptures On Truth bar

The works of His hands are [absolute] truth and justice [faithful and right]; and all His decrees and precepts are sure (fixed, established, and trustworthy). Psalm 111: 7

Scriptures On Truth bar

For Your loving-kindness is before my eyes, and I have walked in Your truth [faithfully]. Psalm 26: 3

Scriptures On Truth bar

He must correct his opponents with courtesy and gentleness, in the hope that God may grant that they will repent and come to know the Truth [that they will perceive and recognize and become accurately acquainted with and acknowledge it] 2 Timothy 2: 25

Scriptures On Truth bar

Stand therefore [hold your ground], having tightened the belt of truth around your loins and having put on the breastplate of integrity and of moral rectitude and right standing with God. Ephesians 6: 14

Scriptures On Truth bar

Since by your obedience to the Truth through the [Holy ] Spirit you have purified your hearts for the sincere affection of the brethren, [see that you] love one another fervently from a pure heart. 1 Peter 1: 22

Scriptures On Truth bar

If we say we have no sin [refusing to admit that we are sinners], we delude and lead ourselves astray, and the Truth [which the Gospel presents] is not in us [does not dwell in our hearts]. 1 John 1: 8

Scriptures On Truth bar

Little children, let us not love [merely] in theory or in speech but in deed and in truth (in practice and in sincerity). 1 John 3: 18

Scriptures On Truth bar

By mercy and love, truth and fidelity [to God and man--not by sacrificial offerings], iniquity is purged out of the heart, and by the reverent, worshipful fear of the Lord men depart from and avoid evil. Proverbs 16: 6

Scriptures On Truth bar

The sum of Your word is truth [the total of the full meaning of all Your individual precepts]; and every one of Your righteous decrees endures forever. Psalm 119: 160

Scriptures On Truth bar

O send out Your light and Your truth, let them lead me; let them bring me to Your holy hill and to Your dwelling. Psalm 43: 3

Scriptures On Truth bar

The Spirit of Truth, Whom the world cannot receive (welcome, take to its heart), because it does not see Him or know and recognize Him. But you know and recognize Him, for He lives with you [constantly] and will be in you. John 14: 17

Scriptures On Truth bar

But when He, the Spirit of Truth (the Truth-giving Spirit) comes, He will guide you into all the Truth (the whole, full Truth). For He will not speak His own message [on His own authority]; but He will tell whatever He hears [from the Father; He will give the message that has been given to Him], and He will announce and declare to you the things that are to come [that will happen in the future]. John 16: 13

Scriptures On Truth bar

Sanctify them [purify, consecrate, separate them for Yourself, make them holy] by the Truth; Your Word is Truth. John 17: 17

Scriptures On Truth bar

Pilate said to Him, Then You are a King? Jesus answered, You say it! [You speak correctly!] For I am a King. [Certainly I am a King!] This is why I was born, and for this I have come into the world, to bear witness to the Truth. Everyone who is of the Truth [who is a friend of the Truth, who belongs to the Truth] hears and listens to My voice.
John 18: 37

Author: M. S. LOWNDES

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum