END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

NWO AND THE UNITED STATES: JESUIT HISTORY AND INFILTRATION IN CHURCHES AND US GOVERNMENT

Go down

NWO AND THE UNITED STATES: JESUIT HISTORY AND INFILTRATION IN CHURCHES AND US GOVERNMENT Empty NWO AND THE UNITED STATES: JESUIT HISTORY AND INFILTRATION IN CHURCHES AND US GOVERNMENT

Post by Harry Sat May 23, 2015 11:58 am

NWO and the United States: Jesuit history and infiltration in churches & US government

Follower of Christ777

Published on Dec 2, 2014

The Vatican's military arm – the Society of Jesus or the Jesuits – have a controversial history. They are renown for infiltrating through subtle but subversive means organizations that they see as a threat to their hegemony including Protestant and SDA churches and the US government. Why infiltrate these organizations? To assimilate these organizations but ushering, slowly but surely, Catholic thought into these organizations.

The best example is the current US government. Notice all the Jesuit trained US officials who came out of Georgetown University or the training that current US President – a muslim – has received. He unanimously passed the immigration amnesty law to welcome over 5 million Mexicans in the US. Mexicans are Catholics. Why? To ensure these new Catholic immigrants will have a greater voice come election time in 2016...should we have an election in the United States!

The Jesuits will stop at nothing to push forward their agenda. Notice their extreme oath that they take:

Keep in mind that Pope Francis, who is a Jesuit, took this oath:

I furthermore promise and declare that I will, when opportunity present, make and wage relentless war, secretly or openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Liberals, as I am directed to do, to extirpate and exterminate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex or condition; and that I will hang, waste, boil, flay, strangle and bury alive these infamous heretics, rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women and crush their infants' heads against the walls, in order to annihilate forever their execrable race. That when the same cannot be done openly, I will secretly use the poisoned cup, the strangulating cord, the steel of the poniard or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honor, rank, dignity, or authority of the person or persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agent of the Pope or Superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Faith, of the Society of Jesus.

In confirmation of which, I hereby dedicate my life, my soul and all my corporal powers, and with this dagger which I now receive, I will subscribe my name written in my own blood, in testimony thereof; and should I prove false or weaken in my determination, may my brethren and fellow soldiers of the Militia of the Pope cut off my hands and my feet, and my throat from ear to ear, my belly opened and sulphur burned therein, with all the punishment that can be inflicted upon me on earth and my soul be tortured by demons in an eternal hell forever!

All of which, I, _, do swear by the Blessed Trinity and blessed Sacraments, which I am now to receive, to perform and on my part to keep inviolable; and do call all the heavenly and glorious host of heaven to witness the blessed Sacrament of the Eucharist, and witness the same further with my name written and with the point of this dagger dipped in my own blood and sealed in the face of this holy covenant."

(He receives the wafer from the Superior and writes his name with the point of his dagger dipped in his own blood taken from over his heart.)

source: http://www.remnantofgod.org/jes-oth.h...

Does anyone who claims to be a follower Christ act in this way?

For more information and videos on Christian beliefs and prophecy, please visit www.theseventhdayremnantchurch.org; www.remnantofgod.org, www.sdrministries.org, www.john1429.org, along with cregen124 and NicholasPoGM's YouTube channels.

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down