END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

YOU'LL BE FLOORED BY WHAT THE VATICAN'S PLANNING!

Go down

YOU'LL BE FLOORED BY WHAT THE VATICAN'S PLANNING! Empty YOU'LL BE FLOORED BY WHAT THE VATICAN'S PLANNING!

Post by Harry Sun May 24, 2015 4:24 pm

You’ll Be Floored By What the Vatican’s Planning! This May Be Our “Final Warning!” And Proof We are The Last Generation!

Wednesday, May 20, 2015 21:20

By Lisa Haven

More signs of Christs return exist today then any other time in history. In Matthew 16:3 Jesus rebuked a crowd of people for not understanding the “sign of the times” that ushered in his first coming. Sadly, many people today are following suit and failing to “understand the sign of the times” in which they live.

When Noah and Lot warned people of Gods coming judgment and desolation; they refused to listen. Instead they were labeled “extremists” and ignored. When God’s judgment finally did arrive, the people were not prepared; thus it will be when Christ returns again….

“As the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man: They ate, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all. Likewise as it was also in the days of Lot: They ate, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built; but on the day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all. Even so will it be in the day when the Son of Man is revealed.” (Luke 17:26-30)

We are living in the last days! We are the generation that will witness bible prophecy coming to pass and sure many will scoff and say “they’ve been saying that for years,” but never once has history displayed a time when all prophetic events were evident with such intensity and frequency as there is today.

In the video below youtube sensation, Steven Ben-DeNoon, reveals just that! He delves into the fact that Israelites are not being told what is happening in Israel, that new border crossings are being build, and that lines may have been redrawn for a Palestinian State that internationalizes Jerusalem. All this happens as Pope Francis prepares Jerusalem to be a city for “All Nations”…

With everything prophetically happening across the globe I could not help but investigate the theory that the Vatican harbors plans to build the “Third Jewish Temple.” At first, I thought I’d find little to no information, however after days of research I found more than I bargained for….

“For many years, the Vatican has been investing large sums in purchasing assets in Jerusalem, with the purpose of blurring the city’s Jewish character,” Yoni Chetboun of the Jewish Home

If that’s not shocking enough how about this. Back in December 2013, there were negotiations going on between John Kerry and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu about giving Jerusalem Holy Sites to the Vatican. Here is the report from WND.com:

“TEL AVIV – Secretary of State John Kerry quietly presented a U.S. plan for eastern Jerusalem that calls for an international administrative mandate to control holy sites in the area, according to informed Palestinian and Israeli diplomatic sources.

“The exact composition of the international mandate is up for discussion, the sources said, but Kerry’s plan recommended a coalition that includes the Vatican, together with a group of Muslim countries such as Turkey and Saudi Arabia.” >>>WND

There is also this shocking piece I found from Arutz Sheva, Israel National News, which claims that the Vatican is hoarding Vessels from the Second Temple:

“The Vatican is evading questions on whether or not it is holding religious artifacts from the Second Temple, Rabbi Yonatan Shtenzel told Arutz Sheva correspondents Wednesday, in what he calls “diplomatic evasion.”

“Talmudic sources, including passages from Rabbi Elazar and Rabbi Yossi, note that several of the holy vessels from the Second Temple ended up in the Vatican’s hands, Rabbi Shtenzel said. Artifacts said to be transferred to the religious city-state via the Roman Emperor include the shulchan (Showbread table), the menorah (candelabra), several priestly garments, and others.

…..

“Pope Francis knows full well where the vessels are, the Rabbi claimed, lamenting that “diplomatic evasion” is the status quo. The Vatican is concerned, according to Shtenzel, that they will be brought to the Hague over the issue and be forced to give the artifacts back to the Jewish people. >>> Israel National News

If they are truly hoarding vessels from the Second Temple, than could that mean that they have plans to build a third one?? I guess I’ll leave that for you to decide!

Either way, the end times foretold in Bible prophecy are here, and we are that final generation… Be Ready!!!

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down