END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

RETAIL STORES CLOSINGS AND BANKRUPTCIES

Go down

RETAIL STORES CLOSINGS AND BANKRUPTCIES Empty RETAIL STORES CLOSINGS AND BANKRUPTCIES

Post by Harry Sun May 24, 2015 4:42 pm

"If I speak in the tongues of men or angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I prophesy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all to the poor and my body to hardship, but do not have love, I gain nothing. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, or boast, or is proud. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1 Cor 13

19 May 2015

Retail Store Closings and Bankruptcies - Most American Shoppers 'Broke'

"We have almost no GDP growth...We are so overdone...
More chains are going bankrupt than I've ever seen, and more stores are closing.

Half of America doesn't have any money. The financial condition of most Americans is a train wreck."

Howard Davidowitz

"People of privilege will always risk their complete destruction rather than surrender any material part of their advantage."

John Kenneth Galbraith

Howard Davidowitz is one of my favorite analysts, and a maven of the retail sector.

And he tends to tell the facts, even to those who do not want to hear them. But he is so good at what he does, so well known and respected, that they have to let him on.

Those who are profiting from the status quo do not want change, and being completely self-absorbed do not care if there is a recovery for the rest of America.

They do not care, as long as they can keep the music playing, and the economy dancing to their tune. They've never had it better.

And their enablers cannot address the problems. They will not even acknowledge that their IS a problem, because of the credibility trap.

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down