END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

10,000 Refugees on their way to the US

Go down

10,000 Refugees on their way to the US Empty 10,000 Refugees on their way to the US

Post by Harry Sun May 29, 2016 2:00 pm

10,000 Refugees on their way to the US

caroline grant

elyria, OH

May 29, 2016 — The first 10,000 refugees will be arriving from Syria shortly. All will get free benefits, housing, utilities, food etc.. Immigration will spend months getting the paperwork together for these people. This means anyone that is now waiting in the backlog will be pushed even further back, 10-13 years. I am told by my Senator's office that Immigration is broken, there aren't enough employees and cuts are being made all the time. When I asked why no one was fixing it I got that deer in the headlights look. They don't have a clue and they don't care. American born citizens that are trying to bring their children to the US are once again being pushed to the back of the line to make room for people that have no ties to this country at all. On this Memorial Day it makes me feel sick that my parents and brother fought in wars to protect this country and it's citizens only to have their grandson/ nephew being shut out while non-Americans are being given the Red carpet.

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down