END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

MONEY AND GREED ARE THE ROOT CAUSE OF ALL OUR PROBLEMS!

Go down

MONEY AND GREED ARE THE ROOT CAUSE OF ALL OUR PROBLEMS! Empty MONEY AND GREED ARE THE ROOT CAUSE OF ALL OUR PROBLEMS!

Post by Harry Mon May 25, 2015 11:35 am

MONEY AND GREED ARE THE ROOT CAUSE OF ALL OUR PROBLEMS!

I have come to realize that GREED is the cause of all our troubles in this world! People are never satisfied with what God has provided for them! They always want bigger houses, bigger cars, better jobs, and power, and they love money so much that they steal and murder for it and do all manner of evil things to get it. The United States manufactures arms and war materials and sells them to to foreign countries and our enemies fight us with them. We go to war for the oil money, and kill lots of innocent people in the process. These things I have mentioned are just a few of the things that we do for money. So the Scripture is very true that says:
"For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil, for which some have strayed from the faith in their greediness, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows." I Timothy 6:10 New King James Version.

Have a Good and Blessed Sabbath all! study Very Happy sunny

By: Harry

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down