END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

READ PSALM 45

Go down

READ PSALM 45 Empty READ PSALM 45

Post by Harry Thu May 28, 2015 11:50 am

PLEASE READ PSALM 45

PSALM 45

To the Chief Musician. Set to "The Lillies." A Contemplation of the sons of Korah. A Song of Love.

MY heart is overflowing with a good theme; I recite my composition concerning the King;
My tongue is the pen of a ready writer.
You are fairer than the sons of men; Grace is poured upon Your lips; Therefore God has blessed You forever.
Gird Your sword upon Your thigh, O Mighty One, With Your glory and Your majesty.
And in Your majesty ride prosperously because of truth, humility and righteousness;
And Your right hand shall teach You awesome things.
Your arrows are sharp in the heart of the King's enemies; The people fall under You.
Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom.
You love righteousness and hate wickedness; Therefore God, Your God has anointed You
With the oil of gladness more than Your companions.
Psalm 45:1-7 New Kinf James Version.

God is LOVE. God hates wickedness. Don't be wicked and LOVE God with all our hearts, souls, minds and strength and our neighbors as ourselves!!!

Author: SONS OF KORAH

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum