END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Letter to SDA Addressing Apostasy & the Refusal of New Light

Go down

Letter to SDA Addressing Apostasy & the Refusal of New Light Empty Letter to SDA Addressing Apostasy & the Refusal of New Light

Post by Harry Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:45 pm

Letter to SDA Addressing Apostasy & the Refusal of New Light

The eight year of Obama, President of the U.S.A. in the 22nd day of the fifth month.

(Greg. Date: 7/25/16)

All Scriptures are taken from the KJV Bible.

Jacqueline, the servant of Yahushua Ha Mashiach a.k.a. “Jesus Christ” to my dearest Brother W. Grace unto you, and peace, from [Yahuwah] a.k.a. God our Father and the Lord [Yahushua Ha Mashiach]. (2 Thess. 1:2).

I give thanks to [Yah] and the Father of our Lord [Yahushua Ha Mashiach], praying always for you. Since [I] heard of your faith in [Ha Mashiach Yahushua], and of the love which ye have to all the saints, (Col.1:3-4).

For this cause [I] also, since the day [I] heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; Col 1:9

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of [Yah]: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. (1Cor. 2:14).

My dear Brother W., you of all persons should know that the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day. (Prov. 4:18). This is especially true as it relates to Heaven’s Holy Days.There is no doubt that the S.D.A. organization has a ray of light in regards to this matter especially as it pertains to the 7th day Sabbath. But the time has come and had come in previous years (Check S.D.A. church history) where our Father Yahuwah has been shining more light on this matter. You yourself being a teacher know very well that when imparting difficult topics/ concepts to our students, one initially starts with a little information via notes or the use of some object lesson. This is done so as not to overwhelm or confuse them at the outset. This is true especially as it pertains to small children. As the teacher builds on the concept, he/ she gradually impart more content (depending on students’ readiness) so as to deepen their understanding of the subject in discussion. Bear in mind that the teacher’s goal is always intended to help his/ her students to comprehend the topic and not to confuse.

With that being said, Yahuwah, our heavenly Father is the Great Teacher and we in turn are His little children, If our Father had begun by imparting the knowledge of His true time-keeping system (Please read Gen. 1:14-18), as it relates to His Holy Days (including the 7th day Sabbath), I believe confusion would have resulted amongst our pioneers back then in 1844. They would have been called upon to learn two difficult topics at the same time, namely the 7th day Sabbath and the change of heaven’s original time-keeping system. (See Daniel 7:25). Which good / professional teacher do you know, would really attempt to teach two difficult concepts at once? This would be absurd and the exam results would certainly reflect this misconduct.

So it is with our Great Teacher, Father Yahuwah, He would not (and did not) do such a thing. He instead gave our pioneers the core concept; Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.

9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:

10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:

11 For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day, and hallowed it. (Exod. 20:8-11).

Again, let me reiterate that the time has come that heaven is pouring / flooding the world with this advanced knowledge, that of His original time-keeping system that is via the sun, moon and stars. This knowledge will become ablaze as we approach the end of time.

Furthermore, since our initial conversation concerning this matter on how to calculate TIME, (that is the true time), you have yet to show me in the Scriptures where it states that Sa day is the 7th day Sabbath of Heaven. There are NO Scriptures, neither in the Prophets nor the Apostles that support this assertion. None whatsoever. It is apparent then my dear brother that you too (along with others) have remained blinded to the realization of the true significance of the prophecy given in Dan. 7:25.

“And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.”

Changing time and laws is exactly what has been done by the papacy ( the little horn) via the counterfeit so called “church calendar” a.k.a. Gregorian calendar with its “false Sabbath days” and numerous ‘holidays’. May Yahuwah help you at this time to “see” and understand the application of Rev. 3:17-19 as it relates to the current condition of the S.D.A. organization.

Because thou sayest, [you are] rich, and increased with goods, (much knowledge) and have need of nothing; (no more knowledge) and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, (lack of knowledge) and blind,(no spiritual discernment) and naked:(self righteous)

18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eye salve, (spiritual discernment) that thou mayest see.

19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

It is with a burdened heart and sincere love that I am reaching out to you again via this letter. Twice I have seen you in two separate dreams as being naked and unclothe. This “nakedness” has spiritual implications. I am aware that Yah winks at our ignorance but whenever greater light comes, it is for us to follow regardless of where it leads. I implore you to seek Yahuwah (the LORD) in earnest concerning this matter and “weep between the altar and the porch” because you have been ordained from the beginning of TIME to bring about a reformation amongst Yah’s people within the S.D. A. organization. Read about the reformation in Israel under King Josiah in 2 Chnr. Chapters 34 and 35. Negligence on your part will result in you receiving a frown from (the LORD). In addition, you will be held accountable for not imparting the TRUTH as it relates to this matter.

The Scriptures clearly states in Hosea 4:6 that “My [Yah’s] people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.”

Yah’s people need to be made aware that the true “remnant” comprises those of us who worship him in spirit and in TRUTH. Webster’s collegiate dictionary defines remnant as (a) usually small part, member, or trace remaining (b): a small surviving group … The remnant is a small group that resembles the woman described in Rev. 12:1-2, And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

The people need to know that “the remnant” refers to those who keep the commandments, statutes and judgements of Yahuwah as observed by the patriarchs, prophets and the apostles. All of these groups including Yahushua himself reckoned the 7th day Sabbath in accordance with heaven’s timepiece as stated in Genesis 1:14-18 “And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:…” Did you know that the sun along with the stars change position every season? Did you know that the phase of the moon not only changes every seven days but its very location from which it rises and sets changes as well every seven days within each biblical month? This is not mere coincidence, but instead it’s precision that’s in sync with heaven’s TIME.

The people need to know that “the remnant” comprises individuals that are scattered throughout the various denominations (not just S.D.A.). The people need to know that “the remnant” is a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a peculiar people…” 1 Peter 2:9. We are called to be peculiar because we are a prized possession unto Yahuwah and his dear Son Yahushua. In so much so that He says in Ezek. 20:20 that we are to “hallow [His] Sabbaths; and they shall be a sign between [Him] and [us], that [we] may know that [He is] the Lord [our] God.”

The people need to know that Yahuwah’s 7th day Sabbath is also aligned with heaven’s original TIME-keeping devices and not the papacy’s counterfeit time. The people need to know that being peculiar and a part of “the remnant” results in a distinct change / reform in eating, drinking and a renewed heart. A heart that expresses sincere love for Our heavenly Father, Yahuwah and his dear Son, Yahushua and our neighbours. It is then and only then that Yah’s people wherever they maybe, be it S.D.A. or other groups will “see” the urgency of heeding the command in Rev. 18:1-5, “…Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues…”

You may say that this command for separation from Babylon does not apply to members of the S.D.A. organization, since it is regarded as “the remnant” and is also classified as peculiar. But tell me my dear brother, where is the peculiarity of the S.D.A. church at this time in its observance of a Sa day Sabbath when other groups along with the papacy conduct worship services on this day?

Webster’s dictionary defines peculiar as “a characteristic of only one person, group or thing; distinctive.

Where is the peculiarity of the S.D.A. church when most of its members eat and drink as the “heathens” (rejecting the health reform message) resulting in the prevalence of the same disease within its pews?

Where is the peculiarity of the S.D.A. church when most of its members dress and live like the world? Divorce rates amongst members are increasing just as the “heathen”, maybe more. The soul interest of most is the acquisition of wealth and material success.

Where is the peculiarity of the S.D.A. church when majority of its members still cling to the beast’s healthcare system? Rejecting the health reform message sent by Yah via E.G. White.

Where is the peculiarity of the S.D.A. church when it has embraced Catholicism by merging its hospitals with those of the papacy’s (specifically in Colorado, U.S.A.?)

Where is the peculiarity of the S.D.A. church when they too have adopted the celebration style of worship which is straight catholic?

Where is the peculiarity of the S.D.A. church when one of its current fundamental creed / belief is in the Trinity doctrine which is the cornerstone creed of the Roman Catholic Church along with her daughters? If you ask me, this single fact would no doubt make the S.D.A. church a step-daughter or perhaps an adopted daughter of the great whore in Rev. 17.

I believe you may not have seen the full implication of the parable of the harvest of the wheat and tares in Mathew 13. If you understand simple farming practices, you would realize that it is the wheat (righteous) that is taken out from the field (church organizations / the world) and not the tares (ungodly / Satan’s children) that are bundled and left behind in the field. After the removal of the wheat, the tares are then burnt.

Babylon (the world system) is indeed fallen. Everything that constitutes Babylon, such as its method of time-keeping which amounts to nothing but sun worship, the globe earth theory, the observance of its numerous ‘holidays’ etc. are falling because Yahuwah is now restoring His TRUTHS. And this restoration is in preparation for the establishment of His everlasting kingdom as foretold in Daniel 2:43-44.

Peace be unto the brethren (your family) and love with faith from [Yah] the Father and the Lord [Yahushua Ha Mashiach]. Ephes. 6:23-24.

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum