END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

DELIVERANCE......

Go down

DELIVERANCE...... Empty DELIVERANCE......

Post by Harry Sat May 30, 2015 10:14 am

DELIVERANCE

God is to us a God of deliverances and salvation; and to God the Lord belongs escape from death [setting us free].
Psalm 68: 20

Scriptures On Deliverance bar

Deliver the poor and needy; rescue them out of the hand of the wicked. Psalm 82: 4

Yes, from the time of the first existence of day and from this day forth I am He; and there is no one who can deliver out of My hand. I will work, and who can hinder or reverse it? Isaiah 43: 13

If our God Whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, He will deliver us out of your hand, O king. But if not, let it be known to you, O king, that we will not serve your gods or worship the golden image which you have set up!
Daniel 3: 17-18

And to wait for His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead, even Jesus who delivers us from the wrath to come. 1 Thessalonians 1: 10(NKJV)

For You have delivered my life from death, yes, and my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of life and of the living. Psalm 56: 13

I will say of the Lord, He is my Refuge and my Fortress, my God; on Him I lean and rely, and in Him I [confidently] trust! For [then] He will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence.
Psalm 91: 2-3

And Eleazar [one of the Three] stood in the midst of that plot and defended it and slew the Philistines [until his hand was weary, and his hand cleaved to the sword], and the Lord saved by a great victory and deliverance.
1 Chronicles 11: 14

You are a hiding place for me; You, Lord, preserve me from trouble, You surround me with songs and shouts of deliverance.
Psalm 32: 7

[And indeed] the Lord will certainly deliver and draw me to Himself from every assault of evil. He will preserve and bring me safe unto His heavenly kingdom. To Him be the glory forever and ever. Amen (so be it).
2 Timothy 4: 18

The Spirit of the Lord [is] upon Me, because He has anointed Me [the Anointed One, the Messiah] to preach the good news (the Gospel) to the poor; He has sent Me to announce release to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to send forth as delivered those who are oppressed [who are downtrodden, bruised, crushed, and broken down by calamity] Luke 4: 18

And he said: “The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer. 2 Samuel 22: 2(NKJV)

The Lord is my Rock, my Fortress, and my Deliverer; my God, my keen and firm Strength in Whom I will trust and take refuge, my Shield, and the Horn of my salvation, my High Tower. Psalm 18: 2

[As for me] I am poor and needy, yet the Lord takes thought and plans for me. You are my Help and my Deliverer. O my God, do not tarry! Psalm 40: 17

Deliver me in Your righteousness and cause me to escape; bow down Your ear to me and save me! Psalm 71: 2

Rescue me, O my God, out of the hand of the wicked, out of the grasp of the unrighteous and ruthless man. Psalm 71: 4

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock and my keen and firm Strength, Who teaches my hands to war and my fingers to fight--My Steadfast Love and my Fortress, my High Tower and my Deliverer, my Shield and He in Whom I trust and take refuge, Who subdues my people under me. Psalm 144: 1-2

Deliver me, O Lord, from my enemies; I flee to You to hide me. Psalm 143: 9

O LORD my God, in You I take refuge and put my trust; save me from all those who pursue and persecute me, and deliver me. Psalm 7: 1

Many evils confront the [consistently] righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of them all. Psalm 34: 19

And call on Me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall honor and glorify Me. Psalm 50: 15

[The Father] has delivered and drawn us to Himself out of the control and the dominion of darkness and has transferred us into the kingdom of the Son of His love.
Colossians 1: 13

Author: M. S. LOWNDES

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum