END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

PRAYER............

Go down

PRAYER............ Empty PRAYER............

Post by Harry Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:24 pm

PRAYER

Let my prayer be set forth as incense before You, the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice. Psalm 141: 2

Scriptures On Prayer bar

Give ear, O Lord, to my prayer; and listen to the cry of my supplications. Psalm 86: 6

Scriptures On Prayer bar

Do not fret or have any anxiety about anything, but in every circumstance and in everything, by prayer and petition (definite requests), with thanksgiving, continue to make your wants known to God. Philippians 4: 6

Scriptures On Prayer bar

Be earnest and unwearied and steadfast in your prayer [life], being [both] alert and intent in [your praying] with thanksgiving. Colossians 4: 2

Scriptures On Prayer bar

Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness! You have relieved me in my distress; have mercy on me, and hear my prayer. Psalm 4: 1(NKJV)

Scriptures On Prayer bar

The Lord has heard my supplication; the Lord receives my prayer. Psalm 6: 9

Scriptures On Prayer bar

Seek the LORD while He may be found, call upon Him while He is near. Isaiah 55: 6(NKJV)

Scriptures On Prayer bar

Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. Matthew 7:7-8(NKJV)

Scriptures On Prayer bar

All of you must keep awake (give strict attention, be cautious and active) and watch and pray, that you may not come into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak. Matthew 26: 41

Scriptures On Prayer bar

And whatever you ask for in prayer, having faith and [really] believing, you will receive. Matthew 21: 22

Scriptures On Prayer bar

For this [forgiveness] let everyone who is godly pray--pray to You in a time when You may be found; surely when the great waters [of trial] overflow, they shall not reach [the spirit in] him. Psalm 32: 6

Scriptures On Prayer bar

Is anyone among you afflicted (ill-treated, suffering evil)? He should pray. Is anyone glad at heart? He should sing praise [to God]. James 5: 13

Scriptures On Prayer bar

Confess to one another therefore your faults (your slips, your false steps, your offenses, your sins) and pray [also] for one another, that you may be healed and restored [to a spiritual tone of mind and heart]. The earnest (heartfelt, continued) prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available [dynamic in its working]. James 5: 16

Scriptures On Prayer bar

Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man. Luke 21: 36(NKJV)

Scriptures On Prayer bar

Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to prayer offered in this place.
2 Chronicles 7: 15

Scriptures On Prayer bar

The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination, hateful and exceedingly offensive to the Lord, but the prayer of the upright is His delight! Proverbs 15: 8

Scriptures On Prayer bar

The LORD is far from the wicked, but He hears the prayer of the righteous.
Proverbs 15: 29(NKJV)

Scriptures On Prayer bar

But certainly God has heard me; He has given heed to the voice of my prayer. Psalm 66: 19

Scriptures On Prayer bar

Blessed be God, Who has not rejected my prayer nor removed His mercy and loving-kindness from being [as it always is] with me. Psalm 66: 20

Scriptures On Prayer bar

Be earnest and unwearied and steadfast in your prayer [life], being [both] alert and intent in [your praying] with thanksgiving. Colossians 4: 2

Scriptures On Prayer bar

Be unceasing in prayer [praying perseveringly] 1 Thessalonians 5: 17

Scriptures On Prayer bar

And it shall be that before they call I will answer; and while they are yet speaking I will hear Isaiah 65: 24

Scriptures On Prayer bar

But I tell you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you. Matthew 5: 44

Scriptures On Prayer bar

I desire therefore that in every place men should pray, without anger or quarreling or resentment or doubt [in their minds], lifting up holy hands. 1 Timothy 2: 8

Scriptures On Prayer bar

Evening and morning and at noon will I utter my complaint and moan and sigh, and He will hear my voice. Psalm 55: 17

Scriptures On Prayer bar

So too the [Holy] Spirit comes to our aid and bears us up in our weakness; for we do not know what prayer to offer nor how to offer it worthily as we ought, but the Spirit Himself goes to meet our supplication and pleads in our behalf with unspeakable yearnings and groanings too deep for utterance. Romans 8: 26

Scriptures On Prayer bar

ALSO [Jesus] told them a parable to the effect that they ought always to pray and not to turn coward (faint, lose heart, and give up). Luke 18: 1

Scriptures On Prayer bar

For this reason I am telling you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe (trust and be confident) that it is granted to you, and you will [get it]. Mark 11: 24

Scriptures On Prayer bar

In return for my love they are my adversaries, but I resort to prayer.
Psalm 109: 4

Scriptures On Prayer bar

He will regard the plea of the destitute and will not despise their prayer. Psalm 102: 17

Scriptures On Prayer bar

But the end and culmination of all things has now come near; keep sound minded and self-restrained and alert therefore for [the practice of] prayer. 1 Peter 4: 7

Scriptures On Prayer bar

Pray at all times (on every occasion, in every season) in the Spirit, with all [manner of] prayer and entreaty. To that end keep alert and watch with strong purpose and perseverance, interceding in behalf of all the saints (God's consecrated people).
Ephesians 6: 18

Scriptures On Prayer bar

“Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.”. Matthew 18: 19-20(NKJV)

Scriptures On Prayer bar

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem! May they prosper who love you [the Holy City]!
Psalm 122:6

Author: M. S. LOWNDES

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down