END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

FAITH.........

Go down

FAITH......... Empty FAITH.........

Post by Harry Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:19 am

FAITH

Yet we have the same spirit of faith as he had who wrote, I have believed, and therefore have I spoken. We too believe, and therefore we speak. 2 Corinthians 4: 13

Scriptures On Faith bar

But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. Hebrews 11: 6(NKJV)

Scriptures On Faith bar

Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith apart from the deeds of the law.
Romans 3: 28(NKJV)

Scriptures On Faith bar

So Jesus said to them, “Because of your unbelief; for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. Matthew 17: 20(NKJV)

Scriptures On Faith bar

Jesus turned around and, seeing her, He said, Take courage, daughter! Your faith has made you well. And at once the woman was restored to health. Matthew 9: 22

Scriptures On Faith bar

Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead. James 2: 17(NKJV)

Scriptures On Faith bar

But to one who, not working [by the Law], trusts (believes fully) in Him Who justifies the ungodly, his faith is credited to him as righteousness (the standing acceptable to God). Romans 4: 5

Scriptures On Faith bar

Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law; for by the works of the law no flesh shall be justified. Galatians 2: 16(NKJV)

Scriptures On Faith bar

I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. Galatians 2: 20(NKJV)

Scriptures On Faith bar

To open their eyes that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may thus receive forgiveness and release from their sins and a place and portion among those who are consecrated and purified by faith in Me. Acts 26: 18

Scriptures On Faith bar

So that your faith might not rest in the wisdom of men (human philosophy), but in the power of God. 1 Corinthians 2: 5

Scriptures On Faith bar

Now the just shall live by faith; but if anyone draws back, my soul has no pleasure in him. Hebrews 10: 38(NKJV)

Scriptures On Faith bar

Be assured and understand that the trial and proving of your faith bring out endurance and steadfastness and patience. James 1: 3

Scriptures On Faith bar

That the genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 1: 7(NKJV)

Scriptures On Faith bar

Therefore we also pray always for you that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfill all the good pleasure of His goodness and the work of faith with power.
2 Thessalonians 1: 11(NKJV)

Scriptures On Faith bar

For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, “The just shall live by faith.” Romans 1: 17(NKJV)

Scriptures On Faith bar

So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. Romans 10: 17(NKJV)

Scriptures On Faith bar

This only I want to learn from you: Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?
Galatians 3: 2(NKJV)

Scriptures On Faith bar

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Hebrews 11: 1(NKJV)

Scriptures On Faith bar

For in Christ Jesus you are all sons of God through faith. Galatians 3: 26

Scriptures On Faith bar

Having faith and a good conscience, which some having rejected, concerning the faith have suffered shipwreck.
1 Timothy 1: 19(NKJV)

Scriptures On Faith bar

For those who have served well as deacons obtain for themselves a good standing and great boldness in the faith which is in Christ Jesus. 1 Timothy 3: 13(NKJV)

Scriptures On Faith bar

For indeed the gospel was preached to us as well as to them; but the word which they heard did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in those who heard it.
Hebrews 4: 2(NKJV)

Scriptures On Faith bar

Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water.
Hebrews 10: 22(NKJV)

Scriptures On Faith bar

And the prayer [that is] of faith will save him who is sick, and the Lord will restore him; and if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven. James 5: 15

Scriptures On Faith bar

But you, beloved, build yourselves up [founded] on your most holy faith [make progress, rise like an edifice higher and higher], praying in the Holy Spirit Jude 1: 20

Scriptures On Faith bar

[At the same time] you receive the result (outcome, consummation) of your faith, the salvation of your souls. 1 Peter 1: 9

Scriptures On Faith bar

[There is] one Lord, one faith, one baptism. Ephesians 4: 5

Scriptures On Faith bar

Lift up over all the [covering] shield of saving faith, upon which you can quench all the flaming missiles of the wicked [one]. Ephesians 6: 16

Scriptures On Faith bar

For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God. Ephesians 2: 8(NKJV)

Scriptures On Faith bar

But the [Holy] Spirit distinctly and expressly declares that in latter times some will turn away from the faith, giving attention to deluding and seducing spirits and doctrines that demons teach. 1 Timothy 4: 1

Scriptures On Faith bar

Fight the good fight of the faith; lay hold of the eternal life to which you were summoned and [for which] you confessed the good confession [of faith] before many witnesses.
1 Timothy 6: 12

Scriptures On Faith bar

I have fought the good (worthy, honorable, and noble) fight, I have finished the race, I have kept (firmly held) the faith.
2 Timothy 4: 7

Scriptures On Faith bar

For whatever is born of God is victorious over the world; and this is the victory that conquers the world, even our faith.
1 John 5: 4

Scriptures On Faith bar

Looking away [from all that will distract] to Jesus, Who is the Leader and the Source of our faith [giving the first incentive for our belief] and is also its Finisher [bringing it to maturity and perfection]. He, for the joy [of obtaining the prize] that was set before Him, endured the cross, despising and ignoring the shame, and is now seated at the right hand of the throne of God. Hebrews 12: 2

Scriptures On Faith bar

Through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
Romans 5: 2(NKJV)

Scriptures On Faith bar

For we walk by faith, not by sight.
2 Corinthians 5: 7(NKJV)

Scriptures On Faith bar

For [if we are] in Christ Jesus, neither circumcision nor uncircumcision counts for anything, but only faith activated and energized and expressed and working through love. Galations 5: 6

Scriptures On Faith bar

For though I am absent in the flesh, yet I am with you in spirit, rejoicing to see your good order and the steadfastness of your faith in Christ. Colossians 2: 5(NKJV)

Author: M. S. LOWNDES

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down