END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

THE HIDDEN ROOT OF TERRORISM

Go down

THE HIDDEN ROOT OF TERRORISM Empty THE HIDDEN ROOT OF TERRORISM

Post by Harry Thu May 07, 2015 2:01 pm

THE HIDDEN ROOT OF TERRORISM

By: John Robinson

Recently there has been much discussion about NSA surveillance and the whole issue of the balance of protecting our privacy and protecting us from terrorists. A historical look at some tyrants and terrorists of the past will include Adolf Hitler and Saddam Hussein, both of which were taken down primarily by American military force. But ironically Hitler was previously funded by American business interests, like I.G. Farben, General Electric, Standard Oil, I.T.T., & Henry Ford. (http://modernhistoryproject.org/mhp?Article=WallStHitler) In more recent history, some of Saddam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction came from the U.S. Military with the help of Donald Rumsfeld in 1984. (http://www2.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB82/) There is what one author refers to as the "Hidden Face of Terrorism" (http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NWO/Hidden_Face_of_Terrorism.htm) which consists of the financial backers of the crises.
These are the base men who shape the fates of kings and nations by approving or disapproving of national courses of action. Today we have a world bank which is a cooperative effort of all nations (excluding North Korea and Cuba). Most of these contributing nations like America are actually in debt themselves. So where do they get their money to contribute to the world bank? The U.S. borrows the lions share from the Federal Reserve, which according Alan Greenspan is nominally owned by private banks.
So to stop terrorism we simply need to cut off the funds coming from these private banks, which is not all that simple because war creates revenue which is good for the economy which brings us back to the scripture which says that "the love of money is the root of all evil." Ron Paul suggested that we have a war tax and to charge every man woman and child $3000 dollars per year to fund the war without putting us into national debt. Of course no one would stand for that, no matter what threat there was of "terrorism". Most people employed in the defense industry back in WW2 didn't give a lot of thought to the fact that civilian targets were being hit in Japan by the hundreds of thousands. Then when the atomic bomb was about to be dropped on Japan, the Allied commander Dwight Eisenhower pleaded with the department of war not to drop the bomb. Later he said "...the Japanese were ready to surrender and it wasn't necessary to hit them with that awful thing."
My bottom line is that truth is stranger than fiction and things aren't often what they appear to be. America is a great nation like Rome was a great nation. Imperialistic in nature, in love with itself and proud as a peacock. Entertained with bread and circuses, and infatuated with hedonistic pleasures with just enough of a religious overtone to ease it's conscience. Constantine would love it here.
But I am glad to see a remnant who are not satisfied with bread and circuses. Some are not content with Constantine's psuedo-christianity, and are willing to man the lifeboats as the ship is going down. The only way to do that is to return to the old paths. When I say old paths I am not talking about American history as compelling as that is, but I am talking about the old paths of biblical history with a holy power from our Savior to repair the breach as Isaiah spoke of in Isaiah 56. Remember it's not by power, it's not by might, (and I would say, neither by political processes either) but by my spirit saith YHVH of hosts.

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down