END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

GLORY.............

Go down

GLORY............. Empty GLORY.............

Post by Harry Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:31 pm

GLORY

But You, O Lord, are a shield for me, my glory, and the lifter of my head. Psalm 3: 3

Scriptures On Glory bar

O LORD, our Lord, how excellent (majestic and glorious) is Your name in all the earth! You have set Your glory on [or above] the heavens. Psalm 8: 1

Scriptures On Glory bar

Declare His glory among the nations, His marvelous works among all peoples.
1 Chronicles 16: 24

Scriptures On Glory bar

May you abound in and be filled with the fruits of righteousness (of right standing with God and right doing) which come through Jesus Christ (the Anointed One), to the honor and praise of God [that His glory may be both manifested and recognized].
Philippians 1: 11

Scriptures On Glory bar

Be exalted, O God, above the heavens, and let Your glory be over all the earth. Psalm 108: 5

Scriptures On Glory bar

They shall speak of the glory of Your kingdom and talk of Your power, to make known to the sons of men God's mighty deeds and the glorious majesty of His kingdom. Psalm 145: 11-12

Scriptures On Glory bar

For His divine power has bestowed upon us all things that [are requisite and suited] to life and godliness, through the [full, personal] knowledge of Him Who called us by and to His own glory and excellence (virtue).
2 Peter 1: 3

Scriptures On Glory bar

And the glory (majesty and splendor) of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together; for the mouth of the Lord has spoken it. Isaiah 40: 5

Scriptures On Glory bar

Yours, O Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and the earth is Yours; Yours is the kingdom, O Lord, and Yours it is to be exalted as Head over all.
1 Chronicles 29: 11

Scriptures On Glory bar

For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. [For all things originate with Him and come from Him; all things live through Him, and all things center in and tend to consummate and to end in Him.] To Him be glory forever! Amen (so be it). Romans 11: 36

Scriptures On Glory bar

Sing to Him, sing praises to Him; meditate on and talk of all His wondrous works and devoutly praise them! Glory in His holy name; let the hearts of those rejoice who seek the Lord! 1 Chronicles 16: 9-10

Scriptures On Glory bar

Ascribe to the Lord the glory due His name. Bring an offering and come before Him; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness and in holy array. 1 Chronicles 16: 29

Scriptures On Glory bar

Then shall your light break forth like the morning, and your healing (your restoration and the power of a new life) shall spring forth speedily; your righteousness (your rightness, your justice, and your right relationship with God) shall go before you [conducting you to peace and prosperity], and the glory of the Lord shall be your rear guard. Isaiah 58: 8

Scriptures On Glory bar

Lift up your heads, O you gates; and be lifted up, you age-abiding doors, that the King of glory may come in.
Psalm 24: 7

Scriptures On Glory bar

Who is the King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle.
Psalm 24: 8

Scriptures On Glory bar

Be exalted, O God, above the heavens! Let Your glory be over all the earth! Psalm 57: 5

Scriptures On Glory bar

There is none like God, O Jeshurun [Israel], Who rides through the heavens to your help and in His majestic glory through the skies. Deuteronomy 33: 26

Scriptures On Glory bar

And one cried to another and said, Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of hosts; the whole earth is full of His glory! Isaiah 6: 3

Scriptures On Glory bar

I am the Lord; that is My name! And My glory I will not give to another, nor My praise to graven images. Isaiah 42: 8

Scriptures On Glory bar

But glory and honor and [heart] peace shall be awarded to everyone who [habitually] does good, the Jew first and also the Greek (Gentile). Romans 2: 10

Scriptures On Glory bar

Arise [from the depression and prostration in which circumstances have kept you--rise to a new life]! Shine (be radiant with the glory of the Lord), for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you!
Isaiah 60: 1

Scriptures On Glory bar

Lord, I love the habitation of Your house, and the place where Your glory dwells.
Psalm 26: 8

Scriptures On Glory bar

Not to us, O Lord, not to us but to Your name give glory, for Your mercy and loving-kindness and for the sake of Your truth and faithfulness! Psalm 115: 1

Scriptures On Glory bar

Author: M. S. LOWNDES

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down