END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

I Will Use the Despised and Rejected to Show My Greatest Light

Go down

I Will Use the Despised and Rejected to Show My Greatest Light Empty I Will Use the Despised and Rejected to Show My Greatest Light

Post by Harry Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:04 am

I Will Use the Despised and Rejected to Show My Greatest Light

January 26, 2016 10:02 pm By Joanie Stahl

Homeless

I received this word from the Lord on January 26 2016.

“Many of My people know that I am coming again, the young and the old in the faith alike. Is it not clearer than ever? Yet I see many fearing the end due to radical changes in the earth and nations. My judgments are not for you. They are for the rooting out of Satan’s kingdom to establish My glorious kingdom. You are now living in the days of the beginning of My judgments. As I said, these judgments are not for My people.

Due to the deterioration of this nation and the economies of the world, you are all feeling the desperation, the reality of the effects of these judgments upon yourselves. Even so, I speak to many of you who are poor, and have been suffering for decades in many ways, feeling like your lives are like the man with the infirmity for 38 years, who having no man to help him get into the pool at the time of the troubling of the water, only watched time and time again as others received healing and restoration.

Though the days will get much darker and the full effects of My judgment are being released upon this nation and the world, I did not bring you this far to go through it like the ones who have chosen to go through it by rejecting me. I did not bring you this far for nothing. I have not brought you through everything you have gone through to allow you to go into destruction.

Listen to me. All of you that know Me that know My voice. I have not brought you this far, worked in your lives to bring you to this final hour to drop you into the hands of the enemy to thrash you. That is not My plan. My plan of the ages is to make a final and speedy riddance of the kingdom of the devil. His hordes of darkness will test the very fabric of this nation.

These things I am revealing are NOT meant to put you in fear, or to say to your soul, to flee like a bird to your mountain. I did not bring you this far just to live a slave’s life, or a life that seems like it will never produce fruit.

I speak to you, especially you who no matter what continued to rise up and walk with Me even in the blackest nights and days, when all hope was lost. You who have been forgotten, rejected, and left alone, yet you have not denied My name. I consider you My greatest trustworthy soldiers because you continued to serve Me in spite of hunger, pain, loneliness, and illness. Many of you feel that you could never be used. Your environments and struggles have in a sense taught you on one hand to continue loving and trusting Me, while on the other hand they formed a belief that you were not someone I could ever use.

I am purposing to use each and every single one of you. I speak especially to those who feel they are the most insignificant, the forgotten, the passed over, the lonely, those who feel that they are not worth My time. You will be the ones that I will use in the very place you now stand. You will be the ones I will use most of all. You will stand in the last day for Me and My name.

Do no try to run to and fro to find it. I will bring it to you and give you power to enforce My will with perfect ease and courage. I am far from being finished with you. You are dearly beloved of Me and your Father.

I did not allow you to go through all you did to sit down at the end. You see, all over the world, I have a vast host, a vast army of people like you. People that have remained faithful to Me, good honest people who have served Me in spite of every kind of loss, rejection, and poverty.

These are My armies who will serve Me faithfully all the way to the end because they know how to trust Me to the end because all their lives that has been their practice. And know this, I have My armies in every people, tribe, nation and tongue. Satan does not know who they are, but I know who every one of them are. And they know Me and they know My voice because all their lives they had to rely on My voice when no one else would help them. They came to love My voice and listen to Me as I was their only friend. They love Me intensely.

This has worked a mighty work of friendship between Me and them. This vast host in every corner of the world will be called to active duty right where I have kept them. And I will assemble them as a mighty host. My power will be demonstrated through what the world deems as foolish, but this host will cause many more to come to Me than those who the whole world considers as mighty in Me because My power will be in them to do exploits right before I return. I will not use those whom you look to today. I will use those that have stood in My name in the face of hell.

I have chosen the poor, rich in faith and heirs of the Kingdom, which belongs to those who love me. They love Me, but not for the things materially obtained. For those that truly love Me are revealed in that they always give away whatever they have. They never deny the hungry, for they were once hungry and often are. They offer shelter, for many of them have had no homes, though many of them do now. They never forgot what I did for them and never will. For all these things I have done for them do they hold up now as great memorials. These consider it a joy to give away what they have. Because they do not have what the world has, this has formed in them another heart. A heart already seated in heaven’s country rather than the countries they live in now.

They have survived on prayer and faith, and they are mercy driven. I will use these seemless people, the despised and rejected at the end to show My greatest light in the darkness of this world. You can count on it.”

Joanie Stahl

Author: Joanie Stahl

As a young Jewish girl, Joanie Sthal received Jesus as her Messiah and soon began receiving dreams and visions of world events. At first these gifts scared her, so she asked for them to cease. Instead, they increased and she surrendered her will to His. By spending much time alone with the Lord she learned how to be guided by Him and to wait on Him for interpretation.

Today, Joanie is a wife and mother. She believes the time has come for the “Bride to make herself ready,” which is why she now feels released to share her dreams and visions received during the past 40 years as warnings of things that will soon take place.

© 2016, Z3 News. All rights reserved. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part online, email, or other digital formats but only with full attribution to the author, a clickable link to http://Z3news.com, and no changes to the title or body of the article. For permission to reproduce this content in other media formats please contact us.

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down