END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

A Truth Seeker Asks: Ellen White Answers | Part 2 - SDA Apostasy

Go down

A Truth Seeker Asks: Ellen White Answers | Part 2 - SDA Apostasy Empty A Truth Seeker Asks: Ellen White Answers | Part 2 - SDA Apostasy

Post by Harry Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:00 pm

A Truth Seeker Asks: Ellen White Answers | Part 2 - SDA Apostasy

By: WLC Team

14 Questions Pertaining to SDA Apostasy,
Church Membership, and Our Moral Obligation as Truth Seekers
. . . Answered from the Writings of Ellen White:

Question #1: What course of action needs be taken by the church, that will surely result in its becoming a fallen church, in other words, what will surly make the church like "a cage of every unclean and hateful bird" as spoken of in Revelation 18:2?
Griffon Vulture

“The world must not be introduced into the church and married to the church. Through union with the world the church will become corrupt,--'a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.’”  {E. G. White, Review and Herald, 02-26-1895, pr. 4.}

Question #2: Sister White continually equates "backsliding" with "apostasy", and "apostasy" with "Babylon." This is what she wrote about Rome in the Great Controversy: "They declared the Church of Rome to be the apostate Babylon of the apocalypse…Through ages of darkness and apostasy, there were Waldenses who denied the supremacy of Rome…” (1888). Could the SDA Church have become Babylonian, and a harlot church?

"October 2, 1868, I was shown the state of God's professed people. Many of them were in great darkness, yet seemed to be insensible of their true condition. . . . God's professed people are selfish and self-caring. . . . They are idolaters, and are worse, in the sight of God, than the heathen, graven-image worshipers who have no knowledge of a better way. . . . Like ancient Israel, the church has dishonored her God by departing from the light, neglecting her duties, and abusing her high and exalted privilege of being peculiar and holy in character. Her members have violated their covenant to live for God and him only. They have joined with the selfish and world-loving. Pride, the love of pleasure, and sin have been cherished, and Christ has departed. His Spirit has been quenched in the church. Satan works side by side with professed Christians; yet they are so destitute of spiritual discernment that they do not detect him. . . . The people of God were represented to me as in a backslidden state." {Testimonies for the Church, vol. 2, Ch. 59, An Appeal to the Church, pp. 440-442, 445. Emphasis supplied.}

Question #3: Like ancient Israel, by departing from the light given her, the SDA Church is in the sight of Heaven worse than the heathen, graven-image worshipers. But did Ellen White ever describe the SDA Church in her writings as a harlot church?

"No stronger delusion can possess the human mind than that which makes men believe they are on the right foundation, and that God accepts their works, when they are sinning against him. When placed in the furnace fire to be tried by the great Refiner, much that has been esteemed fine gold will be consumed as dross. Can Christ say of his professed followers, These are my peculiar people; I gave myself for them, to redeem them from all iniquity, that they should show forth my praise, who have called them out of darkness into my marvelous light. Would not the Lord say, rather, How is the beautiful city become a harlot, and my Father's house a place of merchandise. Because of your unbelief, I cannot do many mighty works among you." {The Review and Herald, November 7, 1882 par. 12}

SDA Church being weighed against the BibleQuestion #4: Did the Holy Spirit ever declare through Ellen White's writings that the Seventh day Adventist Church either is or would become entirely devoid of the divine presence?

"In the balances of the sanctuary the Seventh-day Adventist church is to be weighed. She will be judged by the privileges and advantages that she has had. . . .I saw our Instructor pointing to the garments of so-called righteousness. Stripping them off, He laid bare the defilement beneath. Then He said to me: 'Can you not see how they have pretentiously covered up their defilement and rottenness of character? 'How is the faithful city become an harlot!' My Father's house is made a house of merchandise, a place whence the divine presence and glory have departed! For this cause there is weakness, and strength is lacking." {Testimonies for the Church, vol. 8, Sect. 4-Be on Guard, A Failure To Honor God, pp. 247, 250}

Question #5: When a church is declared a harlot and destitute of the divine presence, what should the church do to restore the Spirit to his rightful place?

"Unless the church, which is now being leavened with her own backsliding, shall repent and be converted, she will eat of the fruit of her own doing, until she shall abhor herself. When she resists the evil and chooses the good, when she seeks God with all humility and reaches her high calling in Christ, standing on the platform of eternal truth and by faith laying hold upon the attainments prepared for her, she will be healed. She will appear in her God-given simplicity and purity, separate from earthly entanglements, showing that the truth has made her free indeed. Then her members will indeed be the chosen of God, His representatives."  {Testimonies for the Church, vol. 8, Sect. 4-Be on Guard,  A Failure To Honor God, p. 251}

Question #6: There are no signs of repentance in the church. On the contrary, there is a deepening apostasy. The spiritual aloofness between SDAs and the Church in Rome is almost completely closed in.

Warning! Former General Conference President, Neal Wilson, testified under oath in 1974  this following statement:

Neal Wilson, Former SDA General Conference President

"Although it is true that there was a period in the life of the Seventh-day Adventist Church when the denomination took a distinctly anti-Roman Catholic viewpoint...that attitude on the Church's part was nothing more than a manifestation of widespread anti-popery among conservative Protestant denominations in the early part of this century and the latter part of the last, and which has now been consigned to the historical trash heap so far as the Seventh-day Adventist Church is concerned.” (Neal Wilson, Former SDA General Conference President, 1974)

"The Lord has pronounced a curse upon those who take from or add to the Scriptures. The great I AM has decided what shall constitute the rule of faith and doctrine, and he has designed that the Bible shall be a household book. The church that holds to the word of God is irreconcilably separated from Rome. Protestants were once thus apart from this great church of apostasy, but they have approached more nearly to her, and are still in the path of reconciliation to the Church of Rome. Rome never changes. Her principles have not altered in the least. She has not lessened the breach between herself and Protestants; they have done all the advancing. But what does this argue for the Protestantism of this day? It is the rejection of Bible truth which makes men approach to infidelity. It is a backsliding church that lessens the distance between itself and the Papacy."  {Signs of the Times, February 19, 1894, para. 4}

Question #7: As another sign there is no repentance taking place within the church,  there is an ever deepening apostasy and rebellion by her leaders.

Warning! Notable leader of the SDA church, Arthur S. Maxwell, Editor of the Signs of the Times, gave the following report about his participation in the Vatican II Council, which began October 11, 1962:

Arthur S. Maxwell, Editor of the Signs of the Times

"Then, another aspect of the friendliness – the way they arranged for the press of the world to have the best seats at the opening ceremony. I sat closer to the Pope than any of the cardinals. I was only forty feet away from him for three or four hours, and I had the clearest view, just as clear as some of you forty feet away. The reason I know he was forty feet away – I stepped it out after the service was over, because I thought, 'Nobody will ever believe me, that I sat so long, so near to His Holiness.'" (Arthur S. Maxwell, Editor of the Signs of the Times)

How in the world could a high official of the Seventh-day Adventist Church call the man of sin, "His Holiness" and boast of being seated within proximity of the pope at the Vatican II Council!?

"Shall this power, whose record for a thousand years is written in the blood of the saints, be now acknowledged as a part of the church of Christ?"  {The Great Controversy (1911), Ch.35, Liberty of Conscience Threatened, p. 571}

Question #8: In 1973, Bert Beverly Beach, a world leader of the SDA Church, co-authored a book with Lukas Vischer, Secretary of the World Council of Churches. The title of the book was, So Much In Common, the subtitle, "Between the World Council of Churches and the Seventh-day Adventist Church." The book was published by the World Council of Churches, Geneva, Switzerland, in 1973.
Bert Beverly Beach

Bert Beverly Beach, a world leader of the SDA Church, co-author of So Much In Common, "Between the World Council of Churches and the Seventh-day Adventist Church"

"Now and ever we are to stand as a distinct and peculiar people, free from all worldly policy, unembarrassed by [not] confederating with those who have not wisdom to discern the claims of God, so plainly set forth in His law." {Battle Creek Letters, Letter to the General Conference Committee and the Medical Missionary Board, on July 6, 1902. p. 52.}

Question #9: For many decades, the Seventh-day Adventist Church has been at the forefront of the ecumenical movement through its involvement with the Christian World Communions, which represents two billion Christians from a variety of denominations (including the Roman Catholic Church). These denominational leaders meet regularly to foster unity amongst their members and to find ways of working together.  The secretary general of the worldwide entity is Dr. John R. Graz, Public Affairs and Religious Liberty director for the SDA Church.

"Those who are uniting with the world are receiving the worldly mold and preparing for the mark of the beast."  {Testimonies to the Church, vol. 5, Ch. 24, The Seal of God, p. 216.}

Question #10: The Seventh-day Adventist Church has merged her health care system, Adventist Health Systems, in Colorado, USA, with the Roman Catholic Health system, Catholic Health Initiatives. They have joined forces under the name of "Centura Health," forming  a network of 13 Hospitals, some having health and medical campuses.

Here is a quote directly from the Centura Health website called, Centura.org:

“In 1996, Adventist Health System (AHS) and Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI), hospitals in Colorado formed Centura Health, a faith-based, nonprofit health care network designed to manage and strengthen their hospitals and services in Colorado. Since their earliest days, Adventists have been active in establishing hospitals that place an emphasis on whole person care and on illness prevention. Catholics are well known for their tradition of caring for the poor…. Ranked as the nation's second-largest Catholic health care system, [CHI’s] recent annual revenues reached $8.2 billion.”  (Retrieved on Jan. 20, 2012)

Again from Centura.org, these words:

Adventist Health System and Catholic Health Initiatives“A significant initiative that occurred in 1996 was the formation of Centura Health, which brought the Sisters of Charity Health Services [named CHI later in 1996]  to Colorado into a joint operating agreement with the Adventist hospitals of Colorado. This collaborative effort offered a model of Christian partnership to increase the effective stewardship of the health care ministry.”(Retrieved on Jan. 20, 2012)

"The Lord has repeatedly instructed me to say to His people that they are not to bind up with the world in business partnerships of any kind, and especially in so important a matter as the establishment of a sanitarium [hospital]. Believers and unbelievers, serving two masters, cannot properly be linked together in the Lord's work. ‘Can two walk together, except they be agreed?’ God forbids His people to unite with unbelievers in the building up of His institutions."  {6BIO, Ellen G. White Biography, vol. 6, p. 42.1, 1905.}

"Let not God's people in any of our institutions sign a truce with the enemy of God and man. The duty of the church to the world is not to come down to their ideas and accept their opinions, their suggestions, but to heed the words of Christ through His servant Paul, ‘Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? and what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?’ This means in a special sense marriage with unbelievers, but it covers more ground than this: it means in our instrumentalities ordained of God, in our institutions for health, in our colleges, in our publishing houses… Be afraid of uniting or binding up in bundles with them communicating the works connected with the Lord's cause to those who have no part with God or sympathy with those who love the truth of God: ‘And I will receive you, and will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be My sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty."  {Testimonies to Ministers 271.2; The Review and Herald, Feb 18, 1890.}

college students taking a testQuestion #11: In 1931, the General Conference Autumn Council held in Omaha voted to submit all of the educational institutions to governmental accreditation. Has this step yoked the Church irreversibly to the world?

"Conformity to worldly customs converts the church to the world; it never converts the world to Christ." {The Great Controversy, (1888), p. 509.1.}

"Our people are now being tested as to whether they will obtain their wisdom from the greatest Teacher the world ever knew, or seek to the god of Ekron.  Let us determine that we will not be tied by so much as a thread to the educational policies of those who do not discern the voice of God and who will not hearken to His commandments."  {CT - Counsels to Parents, Teachers, and Students, p. 255.4; Letter 132, 1909.}

Question #12: Are members of the SDA church responsible for the open sin committed by other members and leaders in the church?

"The plain straight testimony must live in the church, or the curse of God will rest upon His people as surely as it did upon ancient Israel because of their sins. God holds His people, as a body [corporately], responsible for the sins existing in individuals among them." {Testimonies to the Church, Vol. 3, Ch. 27, The Laodicean Church, p. 269.}

Question #13: In light of the intractable apostasy in the Seventh-day Adventist Church, what is Ellen White's counsel for the truth seeking families inside the church?

"There is a little hope in one direction: Take the young men and women, and place them where they will come as little in contact with our churches as possible, that the low grade of piety which is current in this day shall not leaven their ideas of what it means to be a Christian." {E.G. White, Manuscript Release #995, p. 5.}

Question #14: Is it possible for individual members of the SDA church to maintain spiritual purity if the church is filled with corrupted members and even corrupted leaders?

"It is IMPOSSIBLE for you to unite with those who are corrupt, and still remain pure. II Corinthians 6:14-15. God and Christ and the heavenly host would have men know that if he unites with the corrupt he will become corrupt." {E. G. White, Review and Herald, Vol. 4, p. 137.}

Those who remain connected with the corrupt will become corrupt.

Those who remain within the membership of the Seventh day Adventist Church while corporate sin is not being corporately repented of will be held accountable for all her open sin. Yahuwah's honest children within the SDA Church have no choice but to sever all links with this church that has allowed the world to come in and convert her into its mold.

https://youtu.be/PMj_yYbQ1eA

A Truth Seeker Asks: Ellen White Answers | Part 1 - Seeking...
   A Truth Seeker Asks: Ellen White Answers | Part 3 - The Conclusion
   For SDAs Only

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum