END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Wake Up America Seminars * * June 8, 2017

Go down

Wake Up America Seminars * *  June 8, 2017 Empty Wake Up America Seminars * * June 8, 2017

Post by Harry Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:07 pm

Wake Up America Seminars * * June 8, 2017

Special Q & A with Larry

Hello everyone! Many times we receive excellent questions through the website and YouTube. Larry wanted to share this one with you since it comes up often and expresses the concerns of many. Our regular NewsWatch will be posted tomorrow.

Question for Larry

Thank you so much for the easy access to your seminar videos. I just finished 8 of 12 "What is the difference between Faith and Presumption" series #215. I like your quote "Jesus judges people on the basis of their response to the Holy Spirt. Our response to the Holy spirt is revealed by words and action." Today is June 4, 2017 and constant news about yet another Islamic Extremest attack in London. I am struggling with as a Christian what should my "words and actions" be toward terrorism? I expect there to be strong "words and actions" during the Great Tribulation against those who obey the 4th commandment, so are my words and actions any different toward terrorists than those againsts Sabbath keepers?

Answer from Larry

Hello Ron:
Thank you for your email. You asked [edited for brevity], "As a Christian what should my "words and actions" be toward terrorism? Looking ahead, I expect there will be strong "words and actions" during the Great Tribulation against those who observe God's seventh day Sabbath. Given this coming reversal, what should be "my words and actions" at the present time?

On many occasions, Jesus did not mince words when it came to calling "evil" evil and neither should we:

Mat 23:27 "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of dead men's bones and everything unclean.
Mat 23:28 In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness.
Mat 23:29 "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous.
Mat 23:30 And you say, 'If we had lived in the days of our forefathers, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.'
Mat 23:31 So you testify against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets.
Mat 23:32 Fill up, then, the measure of the sin of your forefathers!
Mat 23:33 "You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

When the United States dropped the A-bombs on Japan in WWII, it was a gut wrenching decision because those in power knew that many innocent civilians would killed (collateral damage). But the Japanese quickly realized "game over" after the second bomb exploded and an unconditional surrender took place. In the end, the use of the A-bombs proved to be a good decision, the war with Japan ended.

I have pondered a few times on the extremist Islamic phenomenon of suicide-murder. Extremist Muslims believe that anyone dying during a jihad (holy war) is a martyr and all martyrs will be saved and taken to Paradise. Moreover, most of the suicide-murderers are young people who, in my view, have little equity or a place in this life. Generally speaking, the suicide-bombers are not well educated (there are exceptions), they are financially poor, they live in difficult surroundings, many are restless, homeless and hopeless and for them, there is no future worth living or striving for. The religious utopia that Islam projects as a solution to Earth's problems is a hoax, it has not, does not and it never will exist. Therefore, young idealistic extremist Muslim men (often unemployed or underemployed) become depressed with the hopelessness of life. But there is one thing they can do. They can advance the religious cause of Islam. Fully believing that Allah approves, "why not end a meaningless life by taking out as many infidels as possible and travel on to a better place, a place in Paradise where 72 virgins are waiting?"

If my assessment is valid, what is the rational difference between the USA using two A-bombs in WWII to kill thousands of civilians and a thousand extremist Muslims using suicide-murders (one at a time) to kill thousands of civilians? One war was for political purposes, the other is for a religious purpose. But the hope and goal of each war is the same isn't it? Islam's goal is a global caliphate, global peace. The goal of the USA during WWII was global peace.

As a Christian, war is a difficult matter. War presents difficult choices when you live within its physical boundaries. Separating eternal principles from political purposes and religious expediency is very hard. For example, at one time, many Christians in the South justified slavery and the Civil War unfolded. 750,000 men died. But today, most Christians would abhor slavery. What happened? Did an eternal principle change or did the South divorce its religious views from its political views once a way of life opened up that did not financially depend on slavery?

Today, regardless of what the apologists say, it is clear to me that two ancient religious systems are in collision. Extremist Islam has a long history that (a) advocates forced conversions, (b) advocates hostility toward non-Muslims, (c) religious freedom is suppressed or denied, (d) women are little more than domestic servants, (e) jihad against infidels is encouraged and necessary and (f) martyrdom for murder-suicide is exalted. But wait! The history of Christianity is no better. The Catholic church has a long history of (a) suppressing religious freedom, (b) burning heretics at the stake, (c) hostility toward non-believers, especially Muslims (as in the Spanish and Portuguese inquisitions), (d) conducting crusades against the Muslims, (e) women are little more than domestic servants and (f) church leaders determine the eternal destiny of each soul.

Meanwhile, Protestantism (a religious system which Muslims regard as an offshoot of Catholicism, and the United States is the great Satan), is a late-comer to the world stage. But Protestantism is unlike Islam and Catholicism to those who care to understand its core principles. Protestantism believes in the separation of church and state (Protestants do not have a pope who is head of a state and a church), the exercise of religious freedom (there are hundreds of Protestant denominations), salvation comes through faith in Jesus alone (sacraments are not required) and the importance of showing love and kindness to non-believers (individual Catholics also believe this is important although historically, Protestants separated from the Catholic Church because it persecuted non-believers). It is as though Protestantism is caught between the collision of Islam and Catholicism and as this tragedy unfolds, we're lost for words!

Let's be clear: Each Christian must make every effort to live by the teachings of Jesus.

Mat 5:3 "Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Mat 5:4 Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.
Mat 5:5 Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.
Mat 5:6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled.
Mat 5:7 Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.
Mat 5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.
Mat 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God.
Mat 5:10 Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Mat 5:11 "Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.
Mat 5:12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
Mat 5:13 "You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled by men.
Mat 5:14 "You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden.
Mat 5:15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house.
Mat 5:16 In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.

At the corporate level, Protestants must make every effort to publish and extol the teachings of Jesus. We have a message of hope. A message that includes power to overcome the ways of this world, a message that offers a new and better life (being born again), a message that explains the plans and purposes of God (the five essential Bible doctrines and Bible prophecy). We also have a simple message that includes a clear warning to all of the inhabitants of Earth:

Rev 22:14 "Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the [holy] city.
Rev 22:15 Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.

Does this help?
Larry
Respond to WUAS News Watch or Send Prayer Requests
Email: diana@wake-up.org

WUAS Email Address
Email: wuas@wake-up.org

WUAS Web Site

www.wake-up.org

Mailing Address
Wake Up America Seminars, Inc.

PO Box 273 - Bellbrook, OH 45305

Phone Number: (937) 848-3322 – Order Desk: (800) 475-0876