END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

[Watch] Reporter starts SCREAMING in White House

Go down

[Watch] Reporter starts SCREAMING in White House Empty [Watch] Reporter starts SCREAMING in White House

Post by Harry Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:48 pm

[Watch] Reporter starts SCREAMING in White House

June 28, 2017

Things got heated at the White House Tuesday when the editor for the small Sentinel newspaper and occasional Playboy columnist Brian Karem unleashed on Deputy White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders.

Sanders had referenced the bombshell story that came out Friday which revealed CNN had published false information regarding ties between President Donald Trump and Russia — and Karem blew his top.

Sponsored: World’s Biggest Energy Discovery Is Right Here in America

“If [The White House] makes the slightest mistake, the slightest word is off, it is just an absolute tirade from a lot of people in this room,” Sanders said to the room full of reporters. “But news outlets get to go on, day after day, and cite unnamed sources, use stories without sources…”

While she was clearly not finished with her statement, Karem boiled over with anger.

“Dammit! Come on! You’re inflaming everybody right here, right now with those words! This administration has done that as well. Why in the name of heavens!?” Karem shouted, interrupting Sanders. “If we don’t get it right, the audience has the opportunity to turn the channel or nor read us. You have been elected to serve for four years at least. There’s no option other than that!”

Sponsored: Why the US Government is loading up on ammunition

Apparently Karem forgot the definition of a democracy, and the past year of campaigning the Trump administration had to do to earn their rightful place in the White House.

Not to mention  the fact that viewers have the option to change the channel is no excuse for false and unethical reporting.

Sanders, however, wasn’t phased by his outburst. “I think if anything has been inflamed it’s the dishonesty that often takes place by the news media,” she retaliated. “And I think it is outrageous of you to accuse me of inflaming a story when I was simply trying to answer [a reporter’s] question.”

Sponsored: Liberal Snowflakes Having TOTAL Meltdown Over New Footage

She quickly moved on to the rest of the briefing, not humoring Karem’s antagonizing argument.

Amen!

Watch this liberal journalist’s embarrassing lack of self-control here —

https://youtu.be/teLdJh6pt-U

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum