END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Fake news! CNN disguising Dem donor as “GOP analyst”

Go down

Fake news! CNN disguising Dem donor as “GOP analyst” Empty Fake news! CNN disguising Dem donor as “GOP analyst”

Post by Harry Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:23 am

Fake news! CNN disguising Dem donor as “GOP analyst”

September 1, 2017

Ana Navarro is CNN’s idea of a great Republican – the kind that supports Democrats.

It turns out Navarro – who hates Trump with a passion and even accused him of using a hurricane for political cover – raised huge amounts of money for a corrupt Democrat now on trial for bribery…and who may have hired underage hookers.

The Horn’s readers might know Navarro for her unhinged, hate-filled rants against President Trump and her support for open borders.

Sponsored: When you do what these prophets did…THIS happens

Navarro said that Trump is “not only unfit to be president…he’s unfit to be human.”

While the world was crying for Houston during the hurricane, she was busy bashing the president. She said Trump used “the hurricane to distract us all” from pardoning Sheriff Joe Arpaio. She called Sheriff Joe “a racial profiler and a discriminatory racist.”

She berated Trump for signing “the ban on transgenders serving in the military, which is incredibly offensive.”

Navarro, who supported Jeb Bush and has worked for John McCain, said she voted for Hillary Clinton in November, because “my conscience compels me to do every little thing I can to make sure a bad person is not our next president.”

She even tweeted that President Trump ruined the solar eclipse for her.

And she said all this while CNN presented her as a “GOP analyst.”

“CNN should be sued for false advertising,” said Roger Stone, an actual Republican.

Now a Democratic senator is facing decades in prison for a $105 million scam – and it turns out Navarro helped him put him in office.

Senator Bob Menendez has been senator in New Jersey for 10 years. But he could spend a lot longer than that behind bars.

Sponsored: The secret to lifelong energy: remove THESE from your body NOW

Menendez is facing charges that he accepted almost $1 million in gifts from Dr. Salomon Melgen, a Florida ophthalmologist – including chartered jets, vacations in Paris and the Caribbean, and stacks of campaign cash. That alone violates the Travel Act.

There are allegations that during one of these trips to the Dominican Republic, Menendez hired underage hookers.

But in exchange, Sen. Menendez steered Medicare contracts to his buddy and helped Melgen’s illegal immigrant girlfriends get visas to hook up with him, prosecutors say.

On April 28, Melgen was convicted of $105 million in Medicare fraud.

The senator will go on trial in September for six counts of bribery, three counts of honest services fraud, one count of conspiracy, one count of interstate travel to carry out bribery, and one count of making false statements on his congressional financial disclosures to hide the evidence of his corruption.

All told, he could face 90 years in prison.

Sponsored: Proof Obama hates America

During his 2006 reelection campaign, he had three fundraisers in Florida…organized by Ana Navarro. He pocketed a cool million dollars.

That money made sure that Menendez won – and that Republicans lost control of the Senate.

Menendez just barely managed to eke out a come-from-behind victory over Republican Tom Kean in 2006, thanks to the money Navarro pumped into his campaign.

His reelection put Democrats in charge of both houses of Congress…and made Robert Byrd head of the Senate.

At the time Navarro told the New York Times, “I want to keep a Republican majority, but not if it means losing Bob Menendez. He’s part of our extended family.”

Menendez voted for Obamacare, every amnesty bill that has come along, and in favor of sending billions of your tax dollars to foreign countries. He has a 7.16% lifetime voting record from the American Conservative Union. He regularly scores 100 percent from the ACLU, Planned Parenthood, and other leftist lobbyists.

Cash Available to ALL AMERICANS Thanks to Big Tobacco? [sponsored]

But he’s a pro-amnesty Hispanic, so “Republican” Navarro is on board.

Menendez is not the only raving Democrat she’s supported.

Navarro has given Democratic candidates $18,000 since 1997, and another $2,000 to Democratic Party PACs.

She even gave $1,000 to Debbie Wasserman Schultz!

Ironically, in November she justified voting against Donald Trump by saying, “I do not accept that he represents Republican values – not the ones I grew-up respecting.”

But Bob Menendez, Hillary Clinton, and Debbie Wasserman Schultz do? No wonder CNN loves her.

Ana Navarro is not a troll. She’s a Trojan Horse trying to bring the Republican Party down from the inside.

– The Horn editorial team

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum